• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be that, as well as a bad connection with the other player. If you set your search to only find players that are 4-5 bars those matches should be less. If you set the search to "ask" you before dropping you in the match you should be able to see the status of the connection and choose to join or not.

bc capcom still doesn't really know how to make netcode properly gauge someone's connection you'll still see some matches that skip

Oh okay I'll set it to ask me for matches then this guy was from Europe and I'm smack dab in the middle of the US.

Mr. X

I watched the Core-A vid with Infiltration. So glad he said what I was saying about fireballs, dps and the baiting/risk taking. Lol @ Fuudo getting hit by the door during cpt finals. Sounded awful for the player side.

I wonder how ESPN will handle Laura and Cammy during Top 8 hobestly.

Would not be opposed to Laura, R. Mika, Cammy... heck all the ladies, getting more covered up / interesting costumes outside of the hey its sexy they have been going for.

Either way, this weeks goal to try Balrog for basically the first time ever. Lets see how this goes lol.

Femto.

Would not be opposed to Laura, R. Mika, Cammy... heck all the ladies, getting more covered up / interesting costumes outside of the hey its sexy they have been going for.

Either way, this weeks goal to try Balrog for basically the first time ever. Lets see how this goes lol.

Cammy's story outfit isn't that bad besides the pantie shot when the coat rises.

Sayad

Im biased but she definately lost a bit more than that. Lol. Shes still top 5 imo, but not a definate top 2 like season 1. Necalli is that dude that didnt lose too much
Even top 5 is a bit too much, out of Cammy, Laura, Guile, Urien and Balrog, who do you think she can replace as top 5?

Village

Win or loose laura is not fun to fight against, in a really bad way.

I've thought this before season 2, but season 2 amplifies this. Her move set is just... bad. Its not fun to play, its not fun to fight. It smacks of trying to be accessible, but ends up being predictable wall.

She's like alex but someone forgot why alex was fun to play and then made a character

RK9039

Now this is comedy gold. Hitler salty as fuck about Season 2.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqGTUzGCJu4

Lmao that was brilliant and extremely accurate to how I'm feeling. Almost 600 hours I've put into this game and almost all of was spent playing Nash since the beta. I feel like all of it went down the drain.

My only option is to bandwagon on the top tier characters like most players, but that just seems so boring to me.

Necalli is still top 5 IMO. Dude's still as oppressive as ever. st.LP AA is pretty much unchanged lol.

I feel the only character that really got their st.LP AA nerfed was Alex

Necalli is totally still super good and much like mika, those saying he somehow lost something are nuts

Necalli isn't comparable to Mika though. Necalli really lost next to nothing and is still insanely good.

Mika lost a few things but they were things that were her main strengths.

Jav posted something yesterday about Necaili having less pushabck on his LK stomp, so he can grab you right the fuck after it.

That's crazytown to me.

Producer

Even top 5 is a bit too much, out of Cammy, Laura, Guile, Urien and Balrog, who do you think she can replace as top 5?

Honestly i dont know. I feel like balrog , laura, and guile are gonna drop tiers once the freshness wears out and we see more top level play.

Honestly i dont know. I feel like balrog , laura, and guile are gonna drop tiers once the freshness wears out and we see more top level play.

I kinda know what you mean, but I don't see Guile dropping out top tier in this current version. He's too solid, kinda how S1 Chun was but at least a bit more fair lol

Mr. X

Cammy, Necalli, Guile, Urien, Ken
Laura will get all the hate, she capitalizes on panic and tendency. It'll make you feel helpless. I feel like they wanted to make her Makoto but we ended with Fuerte lite.
Rog is being overestimated imo.

Remember when Zombegoast wrote that Zangief was one of the most popular characters online and people called bullshit? Based on v-league.pro and starting from Season 2, he is the third most common character that I run into in Ranked, after Akuma (#1) and Ryu (#2). That's actually kind of amazing

Mr. X

Being able to armour more damage than you have life remaining is still stupid.

Why are there so many Giefs playing in casual right now?

I think every Mika player I know is now a Laura player except for Flux lol. These guys never liked the character they're just riding the top tier wave.

Gotta give Flux dap for sticking with Mika tho, he's legit like the only one except for maybe Luffy & Fuudo

mbpm1

I think every Mika player I know is now a Laura player except for Flux lol. These guys never liked the character they're just riding the top tier wave.

Gotta give Flux dap for sticking with Mika tho, he's legit like the only one except for maybe Luffy & Fuudo
Luffy said he was going to Juri in an interview i think

Edzi

I thought Luffy was switching? And I remember Flux considering it for a while too after the changes were first announced.

Producer

Yo give me some props too man im sticking to my main

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom