• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Akuma's VTrigger has to be him in Shin Akuma type mode right? That is an obvious choice that fits in line with the design philosophy of this game.

Mizerman

God,I can't wait for the Season 2 announcement.

If Sakura/Gouken/E.Honda are in there, I'm gonna lose my shit.

I see Sakura getting a ticket in SFV. It would be kinda interesting to see how Gouken behaves in this, though that's wishful thinking on my part.

So Akuma's VTrigger has to be him in Shin Akuma type mode right? That is an obvious choice that fits in line with the design philosophy of this game.

Likely, yeah.

Would Asura Warp stay or go in SFV?

They'll probably keep it in.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
For whatever reason I really enjoyed fighting against Sagat in Ultra and I'd love to see what they could do with him in V.

I'm happy about Akuma too but mostly because I want the game to sustain and grow and maybe adding more fan favorites will help with that.

Either of those characters is an instant FM purchase for me, in any case.

Scotia

Banned
So there might indeed be new info/trailer after the Asian qualifiers tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/799541241574727681?lang=en-us

giphy.gif

get hype

molnizzle

Did SF4 costume DLC ever go on sale? I bought a lot of premium stuff on PC and I'd prefer to not have to re-buy at full price on PSN. Only used FM so far.

Marvel

could never
How about T7's Kazumi? She canonically has ties to Akuma, is female, is new/popular, has classic Mishima moves, and has two forms (obvious V-Trigger).
Not a bad choice...

If Alex wasn't in the game I'd never say no to a KING appearence.

At this point I'm bout to join in on the fun when it comes to criticizing Capcom for not having Arcade mode. Not because it doesn't have enough modes for me to have fun, but it doesn't have enough modes for this goddamn 1,000,000 FM trophy. I don't want to spend my SFV life in survival mode all the time. Got me playing casual matches instead of battle lounge just to scrap up enough pennies to get through the day.

Personally, I'd take something new over a generic Arcade mode anyday.

Arcade mode is a given though, at least once an Arcade version comes out, so I hope we get something more. Maybe like a world tour mode.

At this point I'm bout to join in on the fun when it comes to criticizing Capcom for not having Arcade mode. Not because it doesn't have enough modes for me to have fun, but it doesn't have enough modes for this goddamn 1,000,000 FM trophy. I don't want to spend my SFV life in survival mode all the time. Got me playing casual matches instead of battle lounge just to scrap up enough pennies to get through the day.

I seriously doubt arcade mode will award that much more FM than character stories.
You'd play through it once with everyone, make maybe 50k FM and then are right back at going through survival or ranked/casual.

I seriously doubt arcade mode will award that much more FM than character stories.
You'd play through it once with everyone, make maybe 50k FM and then are right back at going through survival or ranked/casual.

I'm hoping they'll reward FM based on difficulty like survival mode. I just don't want to do 30-100 fights to buy some stages/costumes.

Marvel

could never
Maybe I should try her out, best way to learn how to combat her skillset.

I don't know her framedata so if I give her a go in casuals I might recognize what's plus and negative so I can punish it. Her irish whip is insane, spend half my time thrown back and forth like a kids teddy bear lol

Okay, Mika is about to go stupid on me. I'm in the corner as Urien. What do I do? Should I EX Dive out? EX Headbutt? These long limbs don't help during that corner play!

I wish the battle lounges could be used to search people who main certain characters or only have certain characters join your lobby. I'm only trying to fight Ryu right now and every person from every random country is joining lol there's so much they could do with the online but we gotta accept mediocrity and deal with it

inb4 lone dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom