• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

myco666

Had hoped the changes to the ragequit system would have reduced the problem. Got three in a row.

I will never not bitch about anti-air jabs. Scrubby to the power of 10.

AA Jabs are kinda annoying but scrubby? I don't even.

is cross tekken worth six us dollars?

Isn't any game worth that? I heard the latest patch made the game actually good for competitive play and I thought it was pretty great from Casual standpoint. Bunch of characters and all have 20 something trials and there is also mission mode and arcade mode so if SP content is something you like it is definitely a decent purchase.

galvatron

I feel like it's hard to justify any dead poverty fighter without some amazing single-player content at this point as there are so many fighting games out now that people are actually playing.

That said, I really enjoyed post-patch SFxT and it was fun beating people up as that character that resembled Hugo in appearance only.

Pompadour

It's either Shin Akuma instead of Akuma (which would kind of make sense since the dude got bopped by Gouken in 4) a stage transition with Akuma attached, or he's just goofing and playing coy.

Pretty sure they already said Akuma will be playable at PSX so maybe what we saw is a stage transition?

I still think Akuma is coming.

Don't fucking do this Ono.

stn

There is no goodwill that can be had from trolling the audience. If Akuma's not in, just fucking say so. I'll personally be pissed because I've been looking forward to the character for a while now. The only person that will actually be trolled is Ono, because people will have just another reason to dislike SFV.

Coda

Watch it just be some mode where you just fight Akuma lol, they can't do that though, that'd be horrible.

I think we'll at least learn some of the Season 2 characters, this game desperately needs better DLC characters.

Csr

Since you guys only read the first part of the title he also said

"We actually never said that a new character is coming at all. We just said that people would be able to experience what we showed in that video, that's all, haha."

Even if he is trolling or not this is ridiculous.

Coda

No point in buying SFxT on PC, as Capcom never replaced the GFWL service for it.

It literally has no online multiplayer now.

Man that's weak. For a game which fundamentally was a really cool game, everything else about it was clearly half baked.

One less shoto clouding the roster? A man can dream, but we all know it's happening, in one form or another.

How many shotos are in the roster in the first place?

Ken
Ryu
Necaili?
Rashid

Since you guys only read the first part of the title he also said

"We actually never said that a new character is coming at all. We just said that people would be able to experience what we showed in that video, that's all, haha."

Even if he is trolling or not this is ridiculous.

That doesn't mean Akuma/Shin Akuma isn't in. Ono does this dumb shit all the time.

That being said, it's not a good idea to keep your fans angry like that. Really hope it ain't some "hurr play against Akuma but can't play him Mode hurr shittery"

mbpm1

I will hit this nigga if akumas not in this game, especially after showing that.

I'm leaning towards he's in.

Akuma is in...as a Vtrigger assist for Gouken!

three bars

no dp without meter

no aa jab

slow walkspeed

crush counter st. roundhouse

counterpoke only buttons

only one fireball arc which has slow recovery and goes half screen before fizzling out

Durden77

Wtf Ono lol. He may be just be playing, but the fact that he says it will betray everyone's expectations and that no one ever said Akuma was in the game is cause for intrigue....what the hell.

mbpm1

Wtf Ono lol. He may be just be playing, but the fact that he says it will betray everyone's expectations and that no one ever said Akuma was in the game is cause for intrigue....what the hell.

What we are getting is an intro where Akuma is then killed by Evil Necalli who is the new character

Ryce

Ono: But it's going to be something that betrays everyone's expectations, in a good way, I think.

Famitsu: Betrays everyone's expectations?!

Ono: A lot of things have been leaked in the past, but we've had very strict regulations on this in particular, so please look forward to hearing what we have to announce.
We're all expecting Akuma, so to say that the announcement will "betray everyone's expectations" is alarming.

Skab

『Inaba Resident』;225338603 said:
This isn't true?
I still play it online with a friend. Works fine.

On PC? Because there has never been any word of them fixing the online after they broke it by removing GFWL.

Like, you can't even SAVE without GFWL, let alone play online. The game is broken, unless there is some fan patch that fixed things that I am not aware of.

Scotia

Banned
We're all expecting Akuma, so to say that the announcement will "betray everyone's expectations" is alarming.

latest

stn

Haven't we been trolled enough as it is? Like, seriously. Every time I look at Ken's face I'm reminded about how much shit has contributed to giving this game a very low pulse. I'm also extra mad because I greatly enjoyed SFxT, and they also screwed that up with their bullshit.
Stop with the trolling already, just tell us straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom