• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edzi

Is that Chun (back?) heavy kick plus? I kept thinking I could press a button afterwards and got blown up every time.

ElFly

They've dropped the ball on announcements and just piloting a hype train SO MANY TIMES. You never know with them, really.

What's different now is that everything that was announced for SFV is out and they will have genuine surprises now.

to be fair, leaks ruined big part of the surprises back then

and will probably do it again

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone tell me the frame data of that Ibuki cross-up dash? On hit and on block if possible. Like, can I always just mash jab?

Edzi

Damn, I realized too late that the punch Flux was using after a dash was a low attack. All of Rog's buttons being punches really throws me off sometimes.

sombra__overwatch__sfv_by_thejamk-daph5y0.jpg

why did this take so long?

Edzi

Wait... You can control the distance on Alex's non EX headbutts? Jesus, this changes everything. I was convinced I couldn't do a Headbutt punish from full screen, but it seems like you totally can.

GGs guys, gotta head out for now. Fun lobby

GGs dude.

Skilletor

Can someone tell me the frame data of that Ibuki cross-up dash? On hit and on block if possible. Like, can I always just mash jab?

lk tele on hit/block

st. hp: -3/-8
c. hp: -2/-7
lp,mp,hp tc: -5
b+mp: -6/-11

mk tele on hit/block

st. hp: -6/-11
c.hp: -5/-10
lp,mp,hp tc: -8
b+mp: -14

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
lk tele on hit/block

st. hp: -3/-8
c. hp: -2/-7
lp,mp,hp tc: -5
b+mp: -6/-11

mk tele on hit/block

st. hp: -6/-11
c.hp: -5/-10
lp,mp,hp tc: -8
b+mp: -14
Wow, thanks a lot. So it's actually not that great, but I still have a lot of trouble against it.

Marvel

could never
Wait... You can control the distance on Alex's non EX headbutts? Jesus, this changes everything. I was convinced I couldn't do a Headbutt punish from full screen, but it seems like you totally can.
Yuuuup.

I get a lotta dmg from em in my matches.

Edzi

Can anyone break down the frame data behind teching a grab? I always try to throw out a relatively quick normal after a tech, but it always gets beaten by an opponent throwing out a sweep. Everyone seems to mash heavies after teching, which seems really unintuitive to me.

Skab

How did you not know this lol

Each strength goes a different distance

Ryu being able to combo two standing medium punches and then the rest of the target combo is stupid

Well it only works on standing opponents so it's not like it's free every time it connects. Although the idea of purposefully whiffing it and going for a throw or counter hitting your opponent who reacts late to it is an idea I've entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom