• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Visas are a bitch.

Also it might very well be personal issues.
I know Leffen faced similar issues, but I thought that was mainly because of there being no internationally-organized Melee league. One would think that the Capcom Pro Tour being a thing would help alleviate some of the visa issues.

I know Leffen faced similar issues, but I thought that was mainly because of there being no internationally-organized Melee league. One would think that the Capcom Pro Tour being a thing would help alleviate some of the visa issues.

Even Dota 2 players participating in tournaments having hundreds of thousands if not straight up millions of dollars on the line still get VISA issues time and time again. Sadly, this is E-sports.

Also wow Valle.

yexliYxq.jpg

Marvel

could never
OK I'm calling Alt-tab bs on a specific pc player.

Both times I have ran into him today I got a stun in round 1 in one game, then the connection goes to absolute shit. Game 2 I start whoopin that ass in round 2, same thing I still win, but barely.

Magically clears up when he's active tho

LakeEarth

Both times I have ran into him today I got a stun in round 1 in one game, then the connection goes to absolute shit. Game 2 I start whoopin that ass in round 2, same thing I still win, but barely.

Yup, I've had that happen to me as well. A sudden glitchfest whenever I have the advantage.

Here's that video with the teabaggin' dropper I had mentioned earlier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U-16a1aeoo

Neoxon

So basically the other guy did this?

latest

Edzi

As far as I understand it, alt-tabbing only transfers over the lag, it doesn't create it. If that's really what they were doing, chances are it was lagging for them first.

JayEH

whoever said urien players do the most random shit is right. this dude just straight up doing every special and button he can every second lol. more annoying than ken.

RK9039

As far as I understand it, alt-tabbing only transfers over the lag, it doesn't create it. If that's really what they were doing, chances are it was lagging for them first.

Yup, this happened to me several times. Five ping matches, apparently, but after alt/tabbing at the end of the first round it smooths out again. It's so weird.

ElFly

Yeah that MU is horrible for Gief but I still laughed hard when Mike basically killed himself by going in when he was winning. It is not like Birdie can just sit back against Gief while Gief has the life lead.

he could have used V-Trigger at the end I think, comboed it off the fierce punch or something. he had the round won

but basically Zangief needs some buffs

LakeEarth

Finally got a rage message, from someone in a casual match as well. Guess my Mika was just too much. LOL.

Vj1yhJ4.jpg
And this is especially impressive because they have go to CFN, look you up, write down your online ID, go to the message area, search for that name, and THEN write your message. By that point, I'm not even angry anymore.

And this is especially impressive because they have go to CFN, look you up, write down your online ID, go to the message area, search for that name, and THEN write your message. By that point, I'm not even angry anymore.

Steam is even better because you have to find the person you just fought, and send a friend request, hope they accept it, call them trash, then de-friend them.

Best part is you get to copy that message and hang it on your steam profile.

Dartastic

Congrats man, I too got my first ever SF rage message just a few days ago. Feels good right? Ha

Yep. It's super impressive. Dude must have been PISSED. He was playing Nash, and frankly I didn't even out gimmick him. I just... bopped him fair and square. And like, raging over a CASUAL MATCH? ROFL.

Roxkis_ii

They could have had the PS messenger app installed on a mobile device and just typed the name in there.

That's how i send all my angry messages to scrub Mikas.

FluxWaveZ

Oh man, I'm on a 24 win streak. Haven't felt this kind of momentum in a real long time.

Though it's only natural that it's about to end to a Chun-Li.

Announcing Marvel 4 in order to expand CFN makes sense to me.

CFN is weird, because it feels like it's trying to be this big thing, but it only has one game that supports it.

CFN would make a lot more sense as a system if it had multiple games covering it. Kind of like Battlefield's Battlelog system or whatever it's called.

Marvel

could never
Oh man, I'm on a 24 win streak. Haven't felt this kind of momentum in a real long time.

Though it's only natural that it's about to end to a Chun-Li.
Not sure if it's been broken yet but great job man. Highest I got was about 12 (during launch night against ppl that have never played a fg lol)

Who you playing as atm to get there, mika?

FluxWaveZ

Not sure if it's been broken yet but great job man. Highest I got was about 12 (during launch night against ppl that have never played a fg lol)

Who you playing as atm to get there, mika?

Yeah, it got broken by a Diamond Chun-Li called Fragment. I lost 2 and won 1 in that set. They shut down my chance to climb back to the top 100, heh. I'm at a clean 22,000 right now, so I guess I'll just end it for today.

According to this thing, my highest was 29. Don't quite remember when.
I pretty much only play Mika on Ranked now, though sometimes I'll take Balrog if I'm having a heavy loss streak and confused as to what to do. It changes the pace.

galvenize

Yeah, it got broken by a Diamond Chun-Li called Fragment. I lost 2 and won 1 in that set. They shut down my chance to climb back to the top 100, heh. I'm at a clean 22,000 right now, so I guess I'll just end it for today.

According to this thing, my highest was 29. Don't quite remember when.

I pretty much only play Mika on Ranked now, though sometimes I'll take Balrog if I'm having a heavy loss streak and confused as to what to do. It changes the pace.

Where can I find this thing?

Yeah, it got broken by a Diamond Chun-Li called Fragment.

I'm pretty sure Fragment is "Lost Fragment" on GAF. He use to be a regular but I hardly see him post in the FG/SF threads lately. But admittedly I haven't been posting in here much myself so I'm not too sure about that.

Ketch

I haven't played since right before Uriel came out. Did they ever add the colors for fight money thing? Or do any balance changes?

meerak

I don't have twitter but if anyone could find it in their heart to tweet my scrubby ultra bronze CFN to that account, I would love to see just how many losses I actually have. I must be battling like 10%.

MAJNOUN

for those feeling kind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom