• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure the 8 classics / 4 long-time-no-see / 4 new characers roster was set for a long time and one of the four newcomers replaced her.

Shadoken

Maybe she would have been in instead of Laura out of the 4 newcomers. When you think about it from the cinematic story mode , you could just delete Lauras scenes and nothing would have changed.

vulva

Maybe she would have been in instead of Laura out of the 4 newcomers. When you think about it from the cinematic story mode , you could just delete Lauras scenes and nothing would have changed.

We'd lose the character who wants to fuck her brother though. Do you want to live in the world that doesn't have that?

Pachinko

I wonder if S2.5 will piss people off more than S2

Well , Someone will always be mad no matter what so anything is possible I guess. I just can't imagine any drastic changes though , some small tweaks for characters that are broken (wether OP or UP) and perhaps a very slight adjustment to a couple of game wide changes ? I just don't see a 92 page document happening , more like 10 pages at most is what I'm saying.

I'd be worried if I mained Balrog, Urien or Laura and hopeful if I used Fang or Alex but witherwise I can't see enough changing to somehow piss more people off.

Welp, I just played a super diamond player and his id was an ad for a boosting service. Not sure if I should post it, but man, what a dumb thing.

Oh and he was terrible, obviously.

Platinum is $70 btw lol

Master is $2,000

I tried and failed so many times to reach Platinum last Summer. Then I took a 3 month break until the December update. After the update I tried for two days but still couldn't quite reach it. I think I'm actually tempted to PM you for this guys help lol.

Seriously though I haven't touched the game since December. I question whether or not I can play the game online anymore. I've dealt with nearly 8 years of online salt from SF4 and SFV and I think I've reached the point where I can't handle it anymore. And I don't mean playing offline or with friends or GAF'ers. I'm talking specifically about playing randoms.

Skab

Well , Someone will always be mad no matter what so anything is possible I guess. I just can't imagine any drastic changes though , some small tweaks for characters that are broken (wether OP or UP) and perhaps a very slight adjustment to a couple of game wide changes ? I just don't see a 92 page document happening , more like 10 pages at most is what I'm saying.

I'd be worried if I mained Balrog, Urien or Laura and hopeful if I used Fang or Alex but witherwise I can't see enough changing to somehow piss more people off.

Well it is Capcom so....Laura buffs incoming

Well it is Capcom so....Laura buffs incoming

tumblr_nw0zkeHxYi1qiodg3o1_500.gif

It's like S2 about working hard in getting the opponent getting a V-Trigger so they can win.

If the CFN is some stupid new feature then actually fixing the servers/netcode then I'm done. They already have my money on the Season Pass I don't care anymore. I know there are people who are just as frustrated as I am as they can't enjoy the game with it's spotty netcode and getting the [80001] server errors in every match I win. The game is not fun anymore, I've been playing this game less and less. There is no reason playing if I'm not getting anything out of it.

mbpm1

I feel like I never want to go back to this game of my own volition, it's only after watching pro players. Good thing tokido matches aren't uncommon, Not a bad ranked day overall.

I even beat a Laura in one match.

she's too weak please buff

It's like S2 about working hard in getting the opponent getting a V-Trigger so they can win.

I wish Akuma's v-trigger was good enough to do this.

Hyun Sai

Did you see what Capcom did to Deejay in USF4?

Like I did with SFIV after the Deejay Gate (Yeah, let's nerf useful stuff and give him useless Super to Ultra, that's what they wanted and will totally help him in the meta !), I'm watching closely how they treat Claw in the upcoming patch so see if I'm done with this game for good or if I jump back. Wait and see !

Village

You are describing that as to be unfair, to which my response is, yes that's what I want.

Give me Alex some wonk ass urien shit

mbpm1

You are describing that as to be unfair, to which my response is, yes that's what I want.

stop spoiling Season 3 for us

Next you'll be spilling the deets on how Fang now gives real damage with his poison and how sweep will be safe and special cancellable

If you want something like that then just give him an EX air knee strike reversal, but make sure he doesn't get oki off it anymore. Kills two birds with one stone since it gives him a wakeup option and a stronger AA game. Good luck getting that from Capcom or trying to convince people who've never played a fighting game besides SF, though. Honestly, if he got that, his S1 st.mp and cr.mp buttons back he'd be upper mid tier easy. Just three changes could be huge.

Exr

Like Anarchy Reigns died so fast and playing it with a group requires everyone to have a copy, be online, and join a room. For fighters, that's more work than it needs to be. Say what you will about SFV but at least I can play the damn game beside someone in the same room.
Is anarchy reigns still playable online? I loved that survival mode with the crazy hard matches, very fun game.

I do this whenever i play against real people, is this normal?

Your hands shaking seems like a pretty normal response to a stressful situation, and I personally get pretty stressed whenever I jump into matches against people I don't know, though less so these days. However, my hands usually don't start shaking unless it has been a particularly clutch match, and they were just regular matches yesterday. I was probably just overly tired.

Is anarchy reigns still playable online? I loved that survival mode with the crazy hard matches, very fun game.

I would love it if a developer gave another shot at a game that played like Anarchy Reigns. Even if it was a steam port I would be happy, especially since more people play games online these days. Hell, if a developer made a f2p game and had a decent infrastructure, I would love to play that over any popular f2p MOBA out there at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom