• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjiGAF

Hypothetically, if one of you fine folks won Capcom Cup, what kind of costume would you design and for which character?

I'd probably go for some casualwear for Mika akin to this Diepod art:

I would give Alex his 3s look since Capcom is taking their sweet time with it

Nah but for real i liked the Alex Swap Costume that King had in SFxT. That might look cool on Alex, too

Or Ken's cowboy outfit from SF4. Pink Cowboy Ken rides again

Numb

Hypothetically, if one of you fine folks won Capcom Cup, what kind of costume would you design and for which character?

I'd probably go for some casualwear for Mika akin to this Diepod art:

dangerous_criminal_by_toviorogers-d9km589.jpg
Laura

FluxWaveZ

Never heard of that. All I know is what he said on stream. Said it a few times.

Lame. I could have sworn he had said Mika before, but maybe I was imagining it. Well, might mean I get to save money, so that's cool.

I want what is essentially Kolin's Nostalgia outfit, but for Mika.

Never played story mode on my PC account and was planning on doing it today for the FM to get Kolin. Forgot that the servers were going down though. Could I just most of it offline and just wait until the severs go back up to finish it?

mbpm1

Lame. I could have sworn he had said Mika before, but maybe I was imagining it. Well, might mean I get to save money, so that's cool.

I want what is essentially Kolin's Nostalgia outfit, but for Mika.

We could both be wrong, and he;s going to make a commando outfit for mika

Launched the game because i saw on shoryken forums they were talking about the patch size, it's downloading in game on PC....

Edit: lol did realize already posted int eh thread few hours back...

oh yeah brother me too! high five!

You gotta do what you gotta do to survive out here.

Still frauding it up with Bison with some Urien and Rog on the side. I'll only play honest when I got an Akuma on deck but I'll still do some dirty shit.

*Turns on stream*
*Sees Laura vs. Urien*

I want the nerfs right now. March cometh.

lol people were saying the same thing when they saw Mika grace the screen.

『Inaba Resident』;231213747 said:
Never played story mode on my PC account and was planning on doing it today for the FM to get Kolin. Forgot that the servers were going down though. Could I just most of it offline and just wait until the severs go back up to finish it?

No you need active net connection to be rewarded FM. I think in some modes you will still get costume unlock or colors if you do it offline.

On second thought I forgot if you are rewarded FM at the end of entire thing or gradually throughout each part. Maybe you can actually do that but I doubt it? Better safe than sorry imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom