• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCD250

Her forward walking animation is pretty much the same as Juri's. Walking back has the taunting pointed finger, so dope.

I can't handle how she looks in her premium costume tbh.

nded

JGi8s7C.png

m09MpJE.png

I think Bengus still has it in him. He's definitely been cutting corners lately though, and his digital painting style sucks.

kirblar

I guess she was never meant to have a deep story, but it fills in some story blanks I guess.

Little sad she didn't get more fights. That's kinda ridiuclous.

YO PUNK MADE IKE DO THE WHOLE "BETTER CHECK MY PHONE TO AVOID THIS AWKWARD MOMENT" YOOOO STAHHHPPPPPPPP
I expect S3 to have a new story mode, feels like we're in stall mode right now on that front.

MCD250

I'm either nuts or some of her normals are really fuckin' slow. Her cMK especially, and maybe cLK and cMP too.

Gonna do her story mode and some trials.

ElFly

Kolin's Trials are kind of easy

the 10th is just a super cancel

real problem are 5 and 9 and even those are p doable

MCD250

Will agree that the art in her story mode seems to look much better. Save maybe for
Guile
, who still has that rough around the edges look.

Sayad

How long is the Bengus was rushed excuse valid? I don't see any reason for rushing him with the DLC characters. The Kolin one can be as she was considered part of the original cast, but I'm talking about future DLC characters. How long until it's fair to say Bengus sucks now?
Nah they just tryin to keep the quality consistent now. :D

Also, Bengus other recent art for USF2 is pretty nice.

Kolin trial 9 took too many tries when i should have watched demo lol, didn't realize i had to dash up when the opponent is going for a ice ride, then do burning knuckle(lol)..

Trials done..

Not a single air grab combo in trials...

cackhyena

Her shorts look like shorts are supposed to. What's going on? Like her jab isn't a stub ass piece of shit....my world it turned upside down.

Celcius

°Temp. member
There should be a rule where survival mode can't give you the low health option 4 rounds in a row :(
Especially during the final 5 fights.

MCD250

Actually, never mind. Maybe her cMK isn't that good.

Her qcb counter does a *lot* of damage. Might be a good idea to not jump at her much.

cMK cannot be cancelled I think?

only into V-Trigger and the V-Trigger immediately attacks
Doesn't cancel into anything, nah. I had hope that it could cancel into her qcb+K backdash, at least the EX one, but no dice.

DR2K

Banned
Her shorts look like shorts are supposed to. What's going on? Like her jab isn't a stub ass piece of shit....my world it turned upside down.

Probably an indication of how hey want to design characters for future balance patches

Nice to see artificially long load times and 40002 make a return.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Yes, just cleared survival normal with Kolin. Keeping my streak alive of doing it with every character. :)

Is it just me or it takes longer to load the game from launch? used to take about 22-25secs, now it's like a damn minute... even loading time from main menu to select stage in training mode is longer...

cackhyena

Haha. Did they fix the winning caption for Akuma v Laura? Can't remember what it says but I did a double take the first time I saw it. There's not even that much text here relative to a lot of games. Get your shit together Capcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom