• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edzi

lol, how did they break the game even more? At least lobbies are working, but seriously, Capcom needs to fire everyone on their team and start again.

Kashiwaba

lol, how did they break the game even more? At least lobbies are working, but seriously, Capcom needs to fire everyone on their team and start again.

I think it's because of the traffic, which makes it more obvious that capcom are not even bothering to fix their servers.

FluxWaveZ

I'm trying to lean more towards using counters, but man does it make the pace weird. Especially when I'm going against an opponent who has the same tools.

Edzi

I'm trying to lean more towards using counters, but man does it make the pace weird. Especially when I'm going against an opponent who has the same tools.

As far as I can tell, counters should be used sparingly and for the hardest of hard reads. They're too risky, especially since they have a CC state afterwards. Then again, some of hers seem to have fast recovery.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism

Alex is the only character I don't own, too! Maybe I also have the heart of a champion.

The lag is r i d i c u l o u s right now

It's brutal....

Edit:eek:k I am done with online.....this Company sucks they manager to break online even more..

I think it's because of the traffic, which makes it more obvious that capcom are not even bothering to fix their servers.

I only played a little tonight but I also had more lag than usual. Does the number of concurrent players have an effect on lag during gameplay? I don't see how it could affect p2p connections, but maybe Capcom figured out some secret sauce.

FluxWaveZ

wheres the kolin frame data at

Yeah, I feel pretty lost on my offense without it, heh.

Seems that there might be a variety of ways to play her, given her tools, which is nice.

Also, we're punishing sweeps by just having her sweep, but the optimal way is probably: sweep (1st hit) xx HP ice needle thing.

Edzi

GGs guys, gotta go. I'll be back online around 10pm. Also, production just exposed me as not being able to handle AA jab + crossunder spam. I'm bad.

I only played a little tonight but I also had more lag than usual. Does the number of concurrent players have an effect on lag during gameplay? I don't see how it could affect p2p connections, but maybe Capcom figured out some secret sauce.

I played Lobby with a friend and matches were good, minor lag here and there, tried casuals brutal lag, game freezing lag..

peter0611

Capcom plz?
Has someone already noticed this? I haven't played Kolin yet. Seems to be a range issue. I would think for multi-hit melee special like this, the opponent should get "sucked in" to prevent it?

mbpm1

Capcom plz?
Has someone already noticed this? I haven't played Kolin yet. Seems to be a range issue. I would think for multi-hit melee special like this, the opponent should get "sucked in" to prevent it?

This happens for all her stab moves, not just EX

They really don't want you using it at range freely except as a combo confirm, similar to chun's lightning legs

we got gimmicks

58gjlA.gif

Celcius

°Temp. member
The only slightly off thing I've noticed is how when you do her super, that last time the opponent loose health seems a little late and not really connected to any animations.

Yeah, Kolin feels great.

Probably gonna wait for the rest of S2 to come out before I decide whether or not to add her to my circle though.

It'll probably be the other lady in the S2 roster XD

Thicc squad 4 lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom