• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Oh wow, it never came to mind that Zangief could combo his super off of his V-Reversal until it was just done to me now.

Going against this character's a real pain.

Exr

She says she skeptical of that in the article. She's wrong.
Absolutley wrong. I wonder if top players take it at times. The effect is perfect for fighting games, although using adderal to play a game is retarded unless youre a top player or playing for a lot of money I guess.

FluxWaveZ

It's only when Gief is the one cornered.

Yeah, I imagine that'd be the case due to the pushback otherwise. Still, that's some pretty crazy stuff.

getting to diamond is a struggle. You can win 5 games in a row and lose one to a plat player and you're back where you started

I just reached Ultra Diamond again and I'm reminded how crazy this league is. I'll lose 100 LP to a Super Diamond (who's about at 20k), and won't get many points for wins. Which means any loss essentially sets me back a negative amount of points in a set, even if I win 2 matches.

Femto.

I'm getting faster loading times with the Boost Mode switched on, once the VS screen comes up it takes about 10 - 15 seconds to load the match.

A hell of a lot longer including the black loading screen, upwards to 30-40 seconds

Recorded with my phone's timer.

Spuck-uk

Banned
There are also a lot of people who are much higher than bronze and silver starting new accounts trying to .. i guess relieve glory or something

Or trying new characters, and because the ranking system isn't character specific like it should be, they have to go through ranking again just to get matched up with someone on their level that would allow them to learn said character

They're doing it to feel better about themselves by getting easy wins on less good players.

Smurfs are scum in every game.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Here's the schedule:
xmK8MVW.png

VYERCBX.png

9UaomNC.png
Source: https://twitter.com/acekingoffsuit/status/839668728245669888

FR already started, but SFV is later. It's super stacked, though:
Eventhubs said:
Some of the big names you can expect to see include Liquid|NuckleDu, FOX|Tokido, FOX|SonicFox, GRPT|Fuudo, FOX|Saint, MJS|Haitani, FOX|Momochi, GGP|Kazunoko, BST|Daigo, FOX|JDCR, RZR|Xian, FOX|Scar, GRPT|MOV, FOX|Justin Wong, Circa|Anakin, EG|NYChrisG, CO|Go1, EG|Ricki Ortiz, BX3|Phenom, cR|Dragon, SPY|Filipino Champ, EG|K-Brad, PG|Hayatei, DNG|Itabashi Zangief, HZRD|SpeedKicks, ITS|Princess Ling, Noble|iLuusions, Wolfkrone, Kkokkoma, PIE|Smug, ZW|OilKing, Circa|LPN, CO|Tanukana, 3|Alucard, RN|Alex Myers, DNL|Chris Tatarian, BxA|KoDee, MeS|Problem X, Flash, PR Balrog, MVG|Scatt, ITS|Lil Majin, Brenttiscool, Day, PG|RayRay, TS|Arturo Sanchez, LI Joe, CYG|Snake Eyez, FOX|ChocoBlanka, FS|Fatality, WFX|XSK Samurai, BJ Unchained and GS|Gllty.

Femto.

I seriously am hoping krone plays either Kbrad or Jwong at some point.

Let's get this CPT started with some good ol thuggery.

Oh, ok then!

It sounded really crazy to me that a court ordered him to do it, yet he still wasn't forced to.

According to the AMA on /r/kappa, the way it worked was that if Flash didn't pay after that court order, then Richel could go to the court and have Flash's wages garnished or something similar. But that obviously takes some additional work.

But now the question is who lent $7k to Flash so that he could pay back Richel.

Village

This is very light compared to the old days too
This and I've heard worse like the dude getting stabbed over I think I was kof 98 in china.

It will get a different kind of worse when the fgc gets super Hollywood and esports. Thats when you will illegal gambling sites advertised to children and folks hocking expensive drugs for all the players to stay awake

Village

Kolin is now one of my favorite SF character now

I hate vega, turns out she can parry a lot of his bullshit.

I am ok with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom