• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the "projected" results work om smash.gg?
t4gCzgA.jpg

And just how wrong will they be in the end?

Moaradin

Wild.

Fucking jungle wild.

Blanka wild.

Again, this game is looking so much better than last year.

This tournament has made me believe that all the "S2 IS GARBAGE" shit was a bit premature lol. This has been pure hype. One of the best tournaments for SFV for sure.

This tournament has made me believe that all the "S2 IS GARBAGE" shit was a bit premature lol. This has been pure hype. One of the best tournaments for SFV for sure.

It takes a couple of tournaments to really suss out how a game is to be honest. It's always been that way. It's like a centralized source of the best players doing the best things and taking the game to its most optimal levels.

Additionally, I feel like the players have finally grasped how to go wild while having good defense in other ways.

This game still needs fixes, but far less than other SF games and editions between them.

Xeteh

Man, Xian is making Ibuki look so awesome... I'm so happy he swapped off of FANG.

Hope Fuudo bodies Du, I want that Mika x Ibuki rematch.

MCD250

Charge flashkick, press stLK while doing the upmotion, right when you go into standing.
Man, I didn't realize that was possible.

Sad about Kbrad, looks like the nerves got to him given all the execution drops. He still had a great tournament showing overall though.

This Du/Fuudo match is straight nutty.

MCD250

Soon as Du went Mika I figured he was gonna get bodied. It went much the same way when he and Fuudo had that mirror match a few weeks back.

Edzi

Ucchedavāda;231947136 said:
What on earth was Du doing in the last round, mirroring Fuudo?

It was a staredown, he wanted him to make the first move. It almost worked too, he got some momentum after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom