• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCD250

Only reason why I'd doubt that we're getting info on the next character is because it's so early in the month (I know we've gotten info early in the month before, but I don't think it's ever been this early). Otherwise, the venue would seem perfect for it.

Is there any issue switching from disc based to digital with SFV? I'm tempted to switch to digital and I'm not sure if it will recognise my existing data. Given so much is CFN account based I'm hoping it will be fine, right?

kirblar

Is there any issue switching from disc based to digital with SFV? I'm tempted to switch to digital and I'm not sure if it will recognise my existing data. Given so much is CFN account based I'm hoping it will be fine, right?
You just have to download it again. It will recognize the save data. (also, you can back up your save on PSN to be safe.)

Tizoc

Well I am off to bed.
If an SFEX collection gets announced I will friggin' flip.
Hope the next character for SF5 gets revealed/reveal trailer at least.

thelastword

Banned
Well I am off to bed.
If an SFEX collection gets announced I will friggin' flip.
Hope the next character for SF5 gets revealed/reveal trailer at least.
I'd rather they just make EX4 or reboot the series, but I'd still take EX3 at 60fps for now....as I wait.

Moaradin

Not sure why you guys expected anything to begin with. It's always super obvious when we're gonna get new news. They tease it like crazy.

Dammit, why do they keep giving awesome costumes to characters I have zero interest in playing?

It'd be awesome if they could give Mika, Birdie or Urien some classy new duds.

Scotia

Banned
I'm just annoyed they're announcing more costumes while Alex and Ibuki's Nostalgia costumes STILL haven't even been talked about since they were revealed. It's nearly been a year for fucksake.

Xeteh

If there are two characters in desperate need of new costumes it is Ryu and Chun. They've been neglected for so long.

Edzi

There's a NorCal Rivals/Redbull qualifying event near where I live tonight. Really considering going and entering just for the hell of it even though it'd technically be my first ever event.

I'm just annoyed they're announcing more costumes while Alex and Ibuki's Nostalgia costumes STILL haven't even been talked about since they were revealed. It's nearly been a year for fucksake.
Why release good costumes for characters that actually get used more than Chun? Talk about bad business sense.

#kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom