• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

I hate this character. It's like all the work I did for the corner carry and life lead is just so this character can use V-Trigger.

Well you have 3 problems

One, why are you playing with a legless character

Two, The underboob increases her powerlevel. She needs excess static electricity power to keep that shirt in the right place.

3, Mr Joeyjojo junior Shabadoo, that's the dumbest name I've ever heard.

vgvsd463urpy.jpg

Femto.

I finally got my first RQ while playing Laura, last game, last round and I stunned the guy which would give me a perfect. I feel dirty.

Ucchedavāda;233454684 said:
A character in SFV using their V-Trigger to mount a comeback? Why, I never!

Yeah with other characters such as... Laura with a 2 Bar V-Trigger who then can Oki after and not have her special drain her V Gauge

He's also got Aganos (from KI)'s ability to plant a wall straight in the middle of the stage.

That character is looking dope, he's like 4 different archetypes fitted into one.

EDIT: Actually, he can do moves from that platform. It's not just for double jumping, you can also go back down. And he's got one ability that FANG needs. An
Air Dash

Why give a a costume to two people? Captain cold looks like another Kool ice char. If I could play it i would go for him

Why can't you play it?
I've been saying this for a while, but there are two concepts that F.A.N.G absolutely needs as alternate costumes.
Now i'm just pissed this isn't in the game, especially that second one.

HardRojo

Ucchedavāda;233454684 said:
A character in SFV using their V-Trigger to mount a comeback? Why, I never!

To be fair to Zombegoast, Laura is full of bullshit, you can play perfectly until you make that one mistake that lets her start her idiotic left, right, up, down, command grab, meaty, close range, fireball, ex fireball mix-up and be overwhelmed. As I said before, playing a FT10 against Laura probably puts a lot more stress on the brain than the hardest test you've ever taken.

Dropping way too many charged inputs as of late. Like, game winning ones. Might return to my side Akuma or Necalli to make up for my ineptitude.

myco666

Make sure your meaty timing is down. I'm not going to respect your timing unless you show me I need to.

I get that but wouldn't pressing buttons be much better option? If my meaty timing is on point they get CCd in both instances but if I block they will get CCd on recovery if they dp but if they press buttons they are safe. Not to mention that they can actually hitconfirm into whatever if they just press buttons. I just don't see the point in doing regular dp on wakeup.

One can dream this pile of shit netcode gets better....I only play this shit maybe 2-3 days of the week and it pisses me off with all the roll back..

People still do regular dp on wakeup? Why?

If you never press buttons on wake up you're opponent is going to realize you don't tech. So when they start going for throws to get something out of that situation, light DP will blow it up. I tried that strat when the S2 update dropped. It worked sometimes, and sometimes I got blown up. But since I play Ryu I figured that was more about my opponent being scared of EX DP because I had meter. So it's very risky but it's an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom