• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
One can dream this pile of shit netcode gets better....I only play this shit maybe 2-3 days of the week and it pisses me off with all the roll back..

What rank are you in? I was 1 game away from being in Ultra Platinum until i was faced by a Bison in the Middle East. I quit after the first game but I was match against him. After that it became a shit show.

MCD250

If I'm not mistaken, end of the month should be:

Balance patch
New character (+ their costumes)
Bipson stage
School costumes for Ryu/Chun/Juri
New CFN

Seems meaty enough.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

Balance patch
Bipson stage
New CFN

Seems meaty enough.

Yeah I was wondering if they were going to roll it all out in one update.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
One can dream this pile of shit netcode gets better....I only play this shit maybe 2-3 days of the week and it pisses me off with all the roll back..

What rank are you in? I was 1 game away from being in Ultra Platinum until i was faced by a Bison in the Middle East. I quit after the first game but I was match against him. After that it became a shit show.

You guys should play each other and see if the universe's netcode implodes.

Balance patch
Bipson stage
New CFN

Seems meaty enough.

The new CFN doesn't have an exact date, though I think it'll be this month since they said "shortly after the beta". But, yeah, that's a lotta content. Hopefully they spread it out.

Ryce

It's been nearly nine months since we've seen the SFIII and Akiman Chun-Li costumes, and they still haven't been released.

mbpm1

I get that but wouldn't pressing buttons be much better option? If my meaty timing is on point they get CCd in both instances but if I block they will get CCd on recovery if they dp but if they press buttons they are safe. Not to mention that they can actually hitconfirm into whatever if they just press buttons. I just don't see the point in doing regular dp on wakeup.

Beats throws

Trades with some later timed CC's which resets situations usually

Beats poorly/untrue timed meaties

Still usable. You'll see players like phenom still using it and forcing respect with it

LakeEarth

I'm shocked on how slow Capcom is at adding costumes to this game. Did the previous costumes sell poorly? If they're going to be this slow at it, then why make the Halloween/Christmas ones 'limited time only'? Keep them to give us SOMETHING to buy.

FANG and Rashid still don't have any decent alternate costumes. The best Rashid has is one where he's wearing ... normal clothes.

Skilletor

I'm pretty much only playing kof recently, but it makes me appreciate this netcode more. Playing local matches and it's really hard to play a character like angel online with input delay. We have a great connection, but sometimes it'll slow down or fluctuate and makes it near impossible to do anything with precise inputs. I'm never going to be able to play angel online and that makes me sad.

More than a third of the cast (9 of 24) have only the standard 3 costumes, and 5 of those were from the original cast of 16. It's a really weird schedule for cosmetic DLC.

i4WZb6q.png

Note that Zangief says 3, even though he has 4. I'm too lazy to re-upload. There are probably other mistakes as well.

Village

I don't think there's a lot of people, if any to work on extra costumes right now. I don't think dimps would be working on that, I would imagine they are working on the game, and other games. I don't think anyone at capcom is actively doing that because they have to put out marvel this year, which we still haven't seen anything about

All these people whining about costumes and Bison hasn't gotten shit.

Bison has the best costume though

A Bison Halloween costume that gives him a hooded cloak and a mask in the shape of the Shadaloo skull would be rad. If they ever give him a Nostalgia costume I expect it'd be his caped appearance from the Alpha anthology, though.

mbpm1

whiff punishing with kolin's st. hp > hands > CA is one of the most satisfying things

it feels good to hit in a way some sf4 buttons felt good to hit

also, Rashid vs kolin, if both don't give a fuck, can get pretty silly. one minute we're both a full screen using our weird projectiles, the next we're hopping around with double jumps and dive kicks or zooming in with run > mixer and command dash/v-skill

remz

whiff punishing with kolin's st. hp > hands > CA is one of the most satisfying things

it feels good to hit in a way some sf4 buttons felt good to hit

also, Rashid vs kolin, if both don't give a fuck, can get pretty silly. one minute we're both a full screen using our weird projectiles, the next we're hopping around with double jumps and dive kicks or zooming in with run > mixer and command dash/v-skill
Landing high counter on Rashid's dropkick

tumblr_om65zf2e5J1smom8eo1_1280.png

Kolin is most satisfying character to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom