• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_obmzn0Pxcz1qbpljvo1_1280.png

Chun is Season 3 (hopefully)
Akuma's also changed since his stint in Tekken.

glmbc6q7s7ky.jpg

They still have a few quests on the sidebar of the Pro Tour website?

Neat. I'm over the limit for a new character Capcom you can drop it on me now.

So I just realized that I never claimed my prizes when doing the quest on the capcom website. I thought it automatically went to my account.

Yea it was tragedy!

Torry

Neo Member
Anybody know why it doesn't count my time watching the stream? Still shows 0/60 after watching it 10 minutes or more.

Sorry, didn't see you quoting me in that earlier post of yours. Going to the shop, but will be back in 40 min. Gonna keep playing a good while after if you still up.

Aww it's almost over. Guess I'll just wait till tomorrow.

And unrelated, but Skullomania was a great character to look at but not play.

Why didn't you hop into training mode after the first or second lost? Y'all gotta get some anti-salt going.

Appreciate the words but I don't think this is something I can fix. I already went through this with SF4 for 7 years. I took many long breaks during that time and though SFV is a lot less stressful I still find myself getting too salty too often.

My wife is much happier that I stopped playing because too often I'd scare her by blowing up and raging like a lunatic when shit didn't go my way whether it was poor execution, getting scrubbed out, or just getting outplayed. And then I could spend days being haunted by a set or match I had with someone I felt I should have or could have beaten. Even something as dumb as wanting a run back but never getting it will eat away at me.

I love the series but it's not healthy for me. I've tried changing my mindset many times and it has never worked out. For now I'm just content to be a stream monster.

Edzi

Appreciate the words but I don't think this is something I can fix. I already went through this with SF4 for 7 years. I took many long breaks during that time and though SFV is a lot less stressful I still find myself getting too salty too often.

My wife is much happier that I stopped playing because too often I'd scare her by blowing up and raging like a lunatic when shit didn't go my way whether it was poor execution, getting scrubbed out, or just getting outplayed. And then I could spend days being haunted by a set or match I had with someone I felt I should have or could have beaten. Even something as dumb as wanting a run back but never getting it will eat away at me.

I love the series but it's not healthy for me. I've tried changing my mindset many times and it has never worked out. For now I'm just content to be a stream monster.

Lol, yeah, this definitely sounds like a "you" problem if you're raging that hard.

Lol, yeah, this definitely sounds like a "you" problem if you're raging that hard.

Well I'll say this last bit about it. I'm mostly good when I play friends, other GAf'ers, or live casuals at a tourney. It's the world of facing online randoms that does this to me.

On another note although I haven't played the game in a month I was really into a online shooter called Titanfall 2. Being in that team environment does a lot to make the experience a much more pleasant one compared to the 1v1 environment of fighting games.

MrCarter

Just play casuals man. Much more healthy for your state of mind.

myco666

Good matches myco. Liked your style of always changing colors after every match.

Lmao. Thats the best thing I got going on? GGs, you have decent Ibuki going on. Would tone down using CA as a punish though if I were you though. Got hit by it multiple times so what do I know lol.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
On another note although I haven't played the game in a month I was really into a online shooter called Titanfall 2. Being in that team environment does a lot to make the experience a much more pleasant one compared to the 1v1 environment of fighting games.

You going soft on us, Rice-Eater!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom