• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
You feet people disgust me.

That's literally the worst thing about SFV is how big the feet are and how bare they are. That's the worst part of a human's body, bar none.

mVv1CBt.jpg

I'm not actually into feet, despite Juri being my favorite SF character. Maybe that's why I'm so bad with her.

Producer

GGs producer. I started getting way to predictable towards the end lol! Gotta mix things up in the future. Hope to play you again soon.

GGs. Hah yeah i started getting a feel for what you might want to do. I dont get to play against Juri too often, i learned some things. But yeah im up for more games whenever im online.

Don't know if you can still play but, I sent invite

My bad i just got back on here to check. Add me on cfn so we can get some games in sometime

MrCarter

Don't do that passive aggressive thing you heard somewhere on twitter/reddit.

It was actually from a TV show. Also, don't be so insecure that you need to go and randomly shit into a SFV OT thread to try and make yourself feel better about your Kof purchase.

Bigg_Oggy

Ucchedavāda;234182933 said:
I'm not actually into feet, despite Juri being my favorite SF character. Maybe that's why I'm so bad with her.
Once you embrace her feet, you'll be Master rank in no time.
Somebody applied too much foot to his ass at some point.
And ever since then, TheSpoiler has been on a crusade to popularize ass eating and demonize feet lovers.

25th! Can't wait for fixed lobbies! :D

I learned something mindblowing today.

Wait for it.

If you have your finger on the button you use for an anti-air

It makes it faster to anti-air people

agtmbomg.gif

I think I need some sleep.

This would take 10 seconds to fix. Why doesn't Capcom care?

C8dzxMxUIAAihYW.jpg:large

I don't think Capcom want to admit it's a problem. Besides if they resolved it, much like that example, can you imagine 3-4 years down the line when it's a distant memory and you come across an old Ken replay and see the old face pop up pre match. Shit would scare you.

Looking closer, I can't quite believe that's the same Ken model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom