• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Worked after I fired up PMM

What also sucks is that the mods subreddit closed, so the forum they redirect you to is an unorganized mess for mods

Modfighters is the new reddit though its not a lot of stuff on there.

They will soon create a wiki to host all mods like in 4.

The zetaboards sight isn't that unorganized, all mods are listed on the front page of their respective forums and are seprated accordingly

It IS a new colour. They've added colour 11-15 for story and battle costumes.

YEP

they got 11-15 of story mode and the first DLC costume for everyone.
Its new, 11-15s

Ohh ok. Neat.

I've been getting this error for a little bit and its getting annoying since I can't play the game anybody know how to fix this?
http://steamcommunity.com/app/310950/discussions/0/385428458173083919/
try this

I bought a few of the new colors, there goes 50k fm lol

C-TXT5gUQAEtaZs.jpg:large

KingBroly

Banned
Modfighters is the new reddit though its not a lot of stuff on there.

They will soon create a wiki to host all mods like in 4.

The zetaboards sight isn't that unorganized, all mods are listed on the front page of their respective forums and are seprated accordingly

It doesn't seem like it's well updated, either.

I didn't know about Modfighters, though

Allforce

So is there like a compiled list of all the colors available? I had no idea some of these changed the characters hair color, I'd like to be able to grab those ones specifically but the in-game store is so fucking vague you only see a little box of color for each one.

VariantX

Welp, I'm playing this shit again after taking a break since Feb. Ryu's bancho costume + classic thailand stage is getting me back into the game

Still doesn't work for me also uninstalled the GeForce Experience from the post above as well .

Did you fully uninstall the drivers with a cleaner? i had problems with Geforce Experience, i used DDU to removed all Nvidia Drivers reinstall and all problems were gone, also chose not to install GeForce XP crap.. it's best to use DDU in safe mode only..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom