• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capcom's almost up there with Nintendo for how much they seem to not want to take my money. I would have bought last year's bundle too, but like hell if I'm going to pay more to get some of it à la carte and get less overall.

Yeah, it's not great.
Hopefully they are just being slow.

But I sent them a tweet to a few of their accounts in any case.

myco666

I wake up and I read the new stage has been pulled out and that MVCI will have down down + attack as a DP. What a morning.

Also laughing at that CFN site costume section for Birdie where it says coming soon as it implies new costume is coming. Don't lie to me Capcom. You know you aren't going to do a new Birdie costume.

The new Juri costume has some great colors (IMO 2, 3, 7, and 10):
a4xzfjeotsty.jpg

mitchlol

I don't understand, I have level 60 with gief, have purchased all the premium costumes I could, all the colour packs. Yet I can't see colours 11-15 for those outfits??? How do I get them?

Kashiwaba

Capcom keeps on discounting the game+s1+s2 bundles but never put any discount on the season pass alone, it's like they are trying to piss/milk their fans and early adaptors.

myco666

Really bummed that you can't buy the new stage. Hopefully it will be back soon.

Capcom keeps on discounting the game+s1+s2 bundles but never put any discount on the season pass alone, it's like they are trying to piss/milk their fans and early adaptors.

Season 1 character pass is on sale at the US PSN store currently.

colinp

Banned
Ucchedavāda;234739324 said:
They are already live.
Except for the new stage, as it looks like Capcom has removed that from the store again.

Ahaha, that's actually all I was looking for. How come it was removed the first time, much less again?

how did capcom mess up with that thailand stage so swiftly

at least they removed it immediately lol, wonder if we'll get any kind of statement since this stage was heavily advertised for this update

Kashiwaba

how did capcom mess up with that thailand stage so swiftly

at least they removed it immediately lol, wonder if we'll get any kind of statement since this stage was heavily advertised for this update
I think it's because of the quranic verses in they music, I'm actually surprised Capcom handled the the problem so quickly and efficiently before anyone started making a big deal of it.

Also is it weird that I'm having harder time against Alex players online than most, Balrogs,Cammies,Uriens and Guiles. For some reason i keep on losing against Alex.

Neoxon

Hopefully Capcom fixes the issue with the Thailand stage soon. I couldn't buy it yesterday since I was busy with homework.

Anyway, the description of Urien's default is hilarious.

RfaIfah.png

He says something similar about the other costumes.

I think it's because of the quranic verses in they music, I'm actually surprised Capcom handled the the problem so quickly and efficiently before anyone started making a big deal of it.

Also is it weird that I'm having harder time against Alex players online than most, Balrogs,Cammies,Uriens and Guiles. For some reason i keep on losing against Alex.

Yea, hopefully they'll be able to put the stage back up today with those verses taken out of the theme. Other than that slip it was a pretty solid update tbh. Didn't know all these new colours were coming.

Kashiwaba

Capcom needs to do more double FM events when releasing stages. But for dumb reason they do not want more people to play this game.

I wish capcom would do this more and 10 ranked/casual matches more than the other silly challenges, at least it gives people the reason to play and make it play 10,15..etc games instead of just winning so even people who suck can still go and do it.

nded

Just from my short time playing about with alex in training mode a month ago, whether he is actually good or not, his damage potential is nuts.

It only looks impressive because Akuma has low health. Basically everyone in this game can get big damage if they line things up correctly, which is easier for some characters than others.

MrCarter

Some great deals on EU PSN store:

PS4:

- Street Fighter V £14.99 57%
- Street Fighter V - 2017 Deluxe Edition £31.99 42%
- ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 £13.99 30%

PS3:

- STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN £3.99 67%
- STREET FIGHTER™ III: 3rd Strike Online Edition Unlock £3.99 67%
- Street Fighter™ III: Third Strike Online Edition £3.99 67%
- TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT™ 2 £3.99 75%
- Ultra Street Fighter IV £3.99 75%

Top 7 characters from a few top Japanese players

Bonchan's top 7:

1 - Balrog
2 - Ibuki
3 - Guile
4-5
Rashid
Zangief
6-7
Necalli
Karin

Haitani:

1 - Guile
2 - Ibuki
3 - Balrog
4-7
Necalli
Laura
Akuma (?)
Urien

Fuudo:

1 - Guile
2 - Ibuki
3 - Balrog
4-7
Karin
Laura
Rashid
Necalli

Mago:

1 - Ibuki
2 - Guile
3 - Balrog
4-7
Rashid
Urien
Birdie
Necalli

Tokido:

1 - Balrog
2 - Guile
3 - Ibuki
4-7
Zangief
Bison
Akuma (?)
Necalli

None of them have Cammy in their top 7 lol

Moaradin

Funny how Urien is dropping right before he gets nerfed. I called that shit.

I wonder if Capcom is scrambling to make more changes to Balrog for this patch.

Ucchedavāda;234747700 said:
Apparently the music included parts of the Islamic call to prayer, so they've probably taken it down to remove that before it blows up on them.

Kakuto Chojin came out what, 15 years ago and fighting games are still fuckin this up?

Scotia

Banned
Ucchedavāda;234747700 said:
Apparently the music included parts of the Islamic call to prayer, so they've probably taken it down to remove that before it blows up on them.

Damn, that sucks that it's gone, but why Capcom put that in there is beyond me. So is that stage gone for everyone or can I still use it since I bought it hours ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom