• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

As great a lawyer as he is, even he's gotta pick a tag partner. Anyone in mind?

Yeah, Maya.

Actually, I wonder if there could be two Ace Attorney reps. The franchise is certainly more relevant than things like Mega Man nowadays, and it's in the top 5 of Capcom's most successful, current franchises. I'm guessing it'll just be Nick, though.

I don't really have someone in mind for a secondary. Possibly someone who would properly compliment Wright.

Neoxon

What characters did you guys use in UMvC 3 and what characters do you want to use in MvC:I?

I used She-Hulk, Dormammu and Iron Man. Planning on using She-Hulk + Captain Marvel, She-Hulk + Dormammu (if he makes it in) and Captain Marvel + Doctor Strange.

She-Hulk's GOTTA make it in darn it.
Phoenix Wright/Nova/Rocket Raccoon in UMvC3

For MvCI, in hoping for...
  • Star-Lord
  • Ms. Marvel
  • Black Panther
  • Nova (Richard Rider)
  • Green Goblin
  • Phoenix Wright
  • Rashid
  • Asura
  • Gene
  • Haggar

Numb

I basically want as many female characters as possible for MvC:I

UMvC3 felt like a real sausage fest.

So you want Mahvel without all the dicks?

1cc3c3b6039543749e38252df73ee0aa.jpg

Neoxon

I basically want as many female characters as possible for MvC:I

UMvC3 felt like a real sausage fest.
I'm only really expecting Black Widow, Carol, & Kamala as far as Marvel ladies go. Maybe Quake, Gamora, Medusa, or Jessica Jones, too.

I'd wave the Wanda flag with pride if it weren't for a certain situation.

So you want Mahvel without all the dicks?

1cc3c3b6039543749e38252df73ee0aa.jpg
I see what you did there.

Two Best Friends Hype!

Numb

I'm only really expecting Black Widow, Carol, & Kamala as far as Marvel ladies go. Maybe Quake, Gamora, Medusa, or Jessica Jones, too.

I'd wave the Wanda flag with pride if it weren't for a certain situation.

I see what you did there.

Two Best Friends Hype!
latest

I really wish sometimes Skullgirls took off more than it did. That game is a real gem :(

Damn shame indeed

Skilletor

I hate Skullgirls art and the hits had no impact. Also don't like how everything restands you so you're always at risk of being reset into the similar situations.

But mostly it was the art. I hate it.

What characters did you guys use in UMvC 3 and what characters do you want to use in MvC:I?

I used She-Hulk, Dormammu and Iron Man. Planning on using She-Hulk + Captain Marvel, She-Hulk + Dormammu (if he makes it in) and Captain Marvel + Doctor Strange.

I used Phoenix Wright/Nova/Trish for fun and Taskmaster/Frank West/Nemesis competitively.

For MvCi, my dream team would be Squirrel Girl + Tiffany Lords but if Simon Blackquill, Rouge or Danielle Cage made it in I'd be more than satisfied. Those are my five most-wanted.

rs_355x210-140404140948-tumblr_moohomos111ql0k28o1_400.gif

Though to be fair, there was always a 99.95% chance of Black Panther making it in.

Pretty much. Thats like saying Spider-Man is gonna be in the game - ya'll should've already known that was gonna happen. Remember - MCU focused. Ant-Man ain't in Hawkeye's level 3 anymore + he's getting a new movie in a few years. You can beat your sweet ass Dr. Strange is in too.

Beckx

You're welcome.

i choose to view this with Asura bolded instead

i choose to believe that in the next trailer, they'll show some Marvel dude like Sentinel and Asura will appear and body him

how are you going to have Hulk "anger is my character" and not have Asura ("At Last, Someone as Angry as Me")

I really wish sometimes Skullgirls took off more than it did. That game is a real gem :(
It did better than an All American indie fighter or waifu game could ever hope to do. Under decent circumstances Lab Zero's publisher would NOT have gone under day one of release, there would have day 1-60 PC port, Lab Zero would have actually been paid money regularly for the game's sales and the DLC pipeline they had planned would not have collapsed at the very release of the game.

Most everything else is a story of the little engine that could.

i choose to view this with Asura bolded instead

i choose to believe that in the next trailer, they'll show some Marvel dude like Sentinel and Asura will appear and body him

how are you going to have Hulk "anger is my character" and not have Asura ("At Last, Someone as Angry as Me")

I mean... You want me to just bold list a whole roster? I like seeing ya'll flip out when stuff gets announced, hence me not leaking a whole bunch of shit. I'm just into BP a little more atm, and wanted to give some dabs to Neoxon for pointing him out.

I want Asura too. Those arms are pretty damn hype.

Beckx

Was watching James Chen streaming earlier in the week and he ran into the RZR_Infiltration bot playing Balrog. The TAP gimmicks were hilarious.

Mizerman

Ultron seems interesting from what I saw. It be him and BP.

Shadoken

Am guessing maybe HP and HK? I saw him tech a throw , AA with St.MP and also use EX straights and lows.

It has to be either HP,HK or MK. Everything else leaves him too vulnerable to either Throws ( LP,LK) or Jumpins ( MP AA ).

Alchemist

Am guessing maybe HP and HK? I saw him tech a throw , AA with St.MP and also use EX straights and lows.

It has to be either HP,HK or MK. Everything else leaves him too vulnerable to either Throws ( LP,LK) or Jumpins ( MP AA ).

Can't you check one of his replays and put input display on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom