• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm trying to understand why Max is putting out a 'state of' video about SFV. A game he clearly hasn't played since the last beta.

Pompadour

I'm trying to understand why Max is putting out a 'state of' video about SFV. A game he clearly hasn't played since the last beta.

I think he just uploaded a vid of him playing as Akuma like two days ago.

Although that video was covered here already, I have to say I mostly liked it. What I appreciated was him talking about how the game seems to be very successful as an eSports property. My least favorite argument on gaming forums is when armchair business analysts insist that a company has no idea what it's doing. Usually this is followed by their list of features or content, that's often free, that they claim would make the game a huge success.

The CPT bundle is now on Steam:

Show your support for the Capcom Pro Tour with the Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Premier Pass. Includes the following content: Ryu CPT Costume, Ken CPT Costume, special daily targets, and special in-game titles "Capcom Cup 2017" and "Capcom Pro Tour 2017". This pass also includes the CPT Champions Choice costume and a new Capcom Pro Tour eSports stage, to be revealed at a later date. This special content will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to grab it before it's gone.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/590750/Street_Fighter_V__2017_Capcom_Pro_Tour_Pass

MCD250

Itching to see what the new CPT stage looks like. The first one sort of looks like the arena where they held the EVO top 8.

Ucchedavāda;234809164 said:
Those are already available.
But you'll have to buy the bundle if you want the colors.
Unless you just mean the new 11-15 colors that were released for a bunch of costumes. Those you have to buy with FM.

Already bought the bundle. Maybe i need to restart.

Village

He plays the game when new characters drop.

His fans want him to play it more, he doesn't like it that much

He plays sometimes
Atleast when new guys drop

Did Benny die?
Haven't seen him in a minute

Benny doesn't like being put on a camera, he also has another dog, luna who is bigger and more friendly.

They usually appear on his wife's twitch, where her and some friends cook Delicious shit

Numb

He plays the game when new characters drop.

His fans want him to play it more, he doesn't like it that much

Benny doesn't like being put on a camera, he also has another dog, luna who is bigger and more friendly.

They usually appear on his wife's twitch, where her and some friends cook Delicious shit

I see
Heard about the cooking show but never tuned in

Village

$$$ and views.

I see
Heard about the cooking show but never tuned in

Its tight , i put it on while i'm doing stuff. Max's sister who played X 23 in assist me is on often.

$$$ and views.

Actually it's because a large portion of his fan base was asking why he wasn't playing it much and he hadn't put much SFV content up for a few months.

Oh man, its almost as if Max was trying to be nice and make his fanbase happy, but wants to openly tell them he doesn't quite enjoy the game they want him to play. Which in a sense would be making him less money.

Its almost as if we should stop making conspiracy theories about why people make youtube videos. And just ask, you can just him. He's around

Numb

Its tight , i put it on while i'm doing stuff. Max's sister who played X 23 in assist me is on often.

Oh man, its almost as if Max was trying to be nice and make his fanbase happy, but wants to openly tell them he doesn't quite enjoy the game they want him to play. Which in a sense would be making him less money.

Its almost as if we should stop making conspiracy theories about why people make youtube videos. And just ask, you can just him. He's around
I just tune into Max and that's about it
Good to hear Benny ain't dead ;_;

Village

With flow and kbrad and gllty and Chensor and max and LIjoe and everyone else, i'm starting to like streaming more than youtube.

Downside is that a lot of them dudes have licensed music one, that gets rid of the audio after the fact and don't bother to archive the stream

Pachinko

Pretty much this , Max and the rest of the YVG crew are jut fun loving dudes , people need to chill out a bit. It shouldn't be some alarmist conspiracy everytime he puts up a video. Even the KOF community was giving him a hard time for simply playing KOFXIV when Rock Howard dropped.

Well day 2 playing for the first time in a while i think the rust is starting to come off. Funny how much you kinda forget but also get back reasonably fast.

Love the red/black combo for guiles battle outfit. Love some of the new mika colours as well a d i got cheerleader because its just amusing more than anything.

Edit: also due to noise issues im.trying to play ds4 pad instead of stick and i think im about as good with either. The dpad is certainly better than a stick but the big buttons are a bit easier than the ds4. Pad doesn't have the satisfying feeling of hitting those buttons though.

Prob ok with either as i played both arcades but also way more fighting games on SNES and PS1/2 as a kid.

Neoxon

That moment when you realize that Street Fighter V is referencing the X-Men more than Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is right now.

9htwmhM.png

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Pretty much this , Max and the rest of the YVG crew are jut fun loving dudes , people need to chill out a bit. It shouldn't be some alarmist conspiracy everytime he puts up a video. Even the KOF community was giving him a hard time for simply playing KOFXIV when Rock Howard dropped.

I asked why he's doing a 'state of' video specifically. Not why is he making SFV videos. If you're going to be doing an overall evaluation of the game, you should at least have minimal investment of playing it move than 3 times a year. Seeing how he doesn't play nor like the game, I asked why bother making a video about it. Not every criticism is some tinfoil conspiracy plot out to get your boy.

I asked why he's doing a 'state of' video specifically. Not why is he making SFV videos. If you're going to be doing an overall evaluation of the game, you should at least have minimal investment of playing it move than 3 times a year. Seeing how he doesn't play nor like the game, I asked why bother making a video about it. Not every criticism is some tinfoil conspiracy plot out to get your boy.
This is valid I'd say.

Edzi

Yep, pretty much this.

Man SFV does not want to work at all for me anymore. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Nvidia drivers and deleted the KiwiGame folder. Don't know what to do now. Oh well hopefully this ain't a problem when Infinite comes.

Man SFV does not want to work at all for me anymore. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Nvidia drivers and deleted the KiwiGame folder. Don't know what to do now. Oh well hopefully this ain't a problem when Infinite comes.

If it doesn't start, then try adding an exception to your anti-virus software. That is one common issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom