• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

My name is Mika Nanakawa, & I'm the fastest woman alive.

013.png

lupinko

Just reposting but if anyone missed it, PSN mentioned the third CPT costume is indeed for Guile. I don't know if it's up anymore.

Devid905

https://www.fuzeqna.com/capcomsupport/ext/kbdetail.aspx?kbid=442
It has come to our attention that part of the background music track used in the DLC Thailand Temple Hideout Stage, released on April 25, 2017, contains unintentional religious references. Capcom has therefore immediately ceased distribution of this DLC and, as a temporary measure, will be performing an emergency server maintenance update in the very near future to remove this track by replacing it with existing music from another stage. Details of the timing of this update will be provided via the @SFVServer Twitter account.

Users who have already downloaded this DLC will still be able to use it and, once the emergency maintenance update is complete, will have the replacement music as well.

An edited version of the Thailand Temple Hideout Stage background music will be released at a later date.

The Street Fighter V development and operations team, as well as all of us at Capcom, have nothing but the utmost respect for all faiths and religions around the world, and we would like to sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended by this content.

mbpm1

I ran into wolfkrone online, and even took a round from him!
he was afk and then he returned and beat me free

still counts tho

Has anyone posted the colors of Urien's thongs and Necalli's V-Trigger mode from the new costume colors for the story and battle alts anywhere?

VariantX

I hope they replace it with the OG cps 1 theme for fun temporarily. I don't want them to use bison's SFV theme as I already cant stand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom