• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devid905

18216864_10155383912687147_3840972671972191714_o.jpg

Shadoken

Yea guys what does Fchamp know about SF. All he played was SF4 , and trained by scrubs like John choi, combofiend ...etc. bronze tier gaffers will know better about SF fundamentals. Not filthy 09er like FChamp.

Yea guys what does Fchamp know about SF. All he played was SF4 , and trained by scrubs like John choi, combofiend ...etc. bronze tier gaffers will know better about SF fundamentals. Not filthy 09er like FChamp.

Wow dude. That's not what people are saying at all.

Lulubop

I mean Sanford said a lot of dumb shit about umvc3 and he's one of the mvc2 goats.

But yes, we've heard we Champ said. We actually can't stop hearing a bout how shitty a game sfv is

Pompadour

What if he has a flicker and a ducking move tho? What if? Flicker.

I love boxing characters so I'd play him but him wearing gloves at all makes him too similar to Balrog and with SFV trying to make characters as dissimilar as possible, after two boxers they wouldn't add a third.

Pompadour

So if Ed ages super fast shouldn't Abel have been old as fuck in the SFV story mode?

It kind of makes sense. Bison went grey between 4 and V.

Pompadour

Wait What? Abel is suppose to be a bison body? I thought he was a Seth body? Are Seth bodies rogue bison bodies?

Wasn't that the story? S.I.N. was an offshoot of Shadaloo and Seth was a Bison body originally?

I honestly don't know. There's too many damn test tube characters in Street Fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom