• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
Maybe they're these gloves...

peM036J.jpg

Can open them up during VTrigger and be Claw Iori. LOL

The outline of that outfit he's wearing is actually kinda close to Iori's.

latest

Ryce

I'd really like to know what the hell is jutting out of the side of Ed's head. It looks like some kind of Bane-esque face mask or something. It's like the opposite of a hat, where the top of his head is more narrow than the rest of it.

cpD1s1T.png

Edzi

I'd really like to know what the hell is jutting out of the side of Ed's head. It looks like some kind of Bane-esque face mask or something. It's like the opposite of a hat, where the top of his head is more narrow than the rest of it.

cpD1s1T.png

It might be a hood with stuff on it.

Pompadour

The outline of that outfit he's wearing is actually kinda close to Iori's.

latest

I would actually think it was Iori at this point if not for the PSN leak.

cpD1s1T.png

I'm guessing he's wearing a coat over his hoodie or something.

Blueblur1

cpD1s1T.png

I bet they're headphones.

KingBroly

Banned

cpD1s1T.png

He's going to have a dome on his head that has his brain in it.

I can see it now

Yeah i had the same idea. We see Ed in Balrog's character story on the china stage.
And Im thinking the other stages represent the other characters we could find there, with the last stage and character being totally new.

Blueblur1

Yeah i had the same idea. We see Ed in Balrog's character story on the china stage.
And Im thinking the other stages represent the other characters we could find there, with the last stage and character being totally new.

I'm referring to the bottom right corner. I think the China stage is a coincidence since Kolin has nothing to do with the NY stage behind her silhouette.

Shadoken

So I guess the 4th char is Byron for sure? He even has the Air force base as the BG. Man I am really thinking Byron,Satsuki and Azam are it :( , So much for Abigail and what not.

Ryce

So I guess the 4th char is Byron for sure? He even has the Air force base as the BG. Man I am really thinking Byron,Satsuki and Azam are it :( , So much for Abigail and what not.
No, the stages behind the silhouettes are meaningless until they're actually teased/revealed. Kolin's silhouette background was originally New York City, and it changed to Russia when she was revealed.

No, not for sure. Byron and Azam look literally nothing like any of the remaining silhouettes. There is no reason yet to think either are dlc characters.

Shadoken

You have a valid point. But nobody was expecting #3 to be ed. So that means they dont mind drastically changing the outfit the person is wearing.

You have a valid point. But nobody was expecting #3 to be ed. So that means they dont mind drastically changing the outfit the person is wearing.
I hear you, but Ed has the excuse of being a rapidly aging Bison body to explain his redesign. I can't think of a reason for Azam or Byron to have such a massive redesign to fit the silhouettes in any way. It's not just costumes, the body proportions are pretty off too.

MrCarter

I just figured this out. Hope I'm not late with this. Its just the bell from the new Thailand stage. They seem to be editing the banner to highlight the stage they feature the character on.

Russia in the Kolin banner:

Akuma's stage in the Akuma banner:

Good eye Blueblur.

jett

D-Member
With Mika sometimes when I finish a combo with EX Shooting Peach the game doesn't register the fact that two buttons were pressed and a regular Shooting Peach comes out, what's up with that? I'm using a shortcut button on my controller so it's not a missed input.

With Mika sometimes when I finish a combo with EX Shooting Peach the game doesn't register the fact that two buttons were pressed and a regular Shooting Peach comes out, what's up with that? I'm using a shortcut button on my controller so it's not a missed input.

Are you sure you have meter?

Dali

So I've had sfv for a looooong time but never really played it. Finally decided to buy guile and play today. Steam says at this point I've got 6 hours under my belt. Only about half that is actually playing an opponent and thata all from today. I don't know if some people are just really bad or if guile fundamentals make it so that playing the game for the first time doesn't matter but I've played against people with a ridiculous amount of league points and beaten them handily. I've only got like one combo.

Ryce

Kinda interested in how Abigail would play like, since he's kind of a blank slate.
If I had to guess, he’d be Street Fighter’s first true “monster” character — his attacks could even be so powerful that he might not even use all six buttons (as teased by Ono about a future character). He’d be at least a head taller than Hugo. Aesthetically and functionally, he’d be reminiscent of Abubo from Rage of the Dragons.

0hvd7ay.gif

Mizerman

If I had to guess, he’d be Street Fighter’s first true “monster” character — his attacks could even be so powerful that he might not even use all six buttons (as teased by Ono about a future character). He’d be at least a head taller than Hugo. Aesthetically and functionally, he’d be reminiscent of Abubo from Rage of the Dragons.

0hvd7ay.gif

Yeah, I figure he would turn out as an "All or Nothing" power type character. Real strong, but one mistake or more will cost you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom