• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tore the tail feathers off of a higher ranked Cammy free, in that color and thought it looked pretty cool. Is it new?

Sorry if that was you :p I'm not really sorry but...
Mine is only Lvl. 15 atm so I doubt it was me lol.

I think it's relatively new. Capcom got their damn 3.99 out of me for the battle outfit. They found a way.

now give everyone else X-Men color palettes

Am I the only one concerned about the character select layout? At some point they have to start placing characters above or below the current two rows. They can't go sideways forever, right?

Am I the only one concerned about the character select layout? At some point they have to start placing characters above or below the current two rows. They can't go sideways forever, right?

I remember Vesper Arcade saying they made the portraits smaller in the latest beta.
Watching Infiltration getting Rog'd in pools is depressing.
I'm sure Infiltration is a great guy but I'm kinda glad he's having a hard time in season 2. He abandoned Nash after he ruined the character for everybody else. Then picks an even worse character based on patriotism.

Edzi

I'm sure Infiltration is a great guy but I'm kinda glad he's having a hard time in season 2. He abandoned Nash after he ruined the character for everybody else. Then picks an even worse character based on patriotism.

lol, that's a weird way of looking at it.

Vice

Watching Infiltration getting Rog'd in pools is depressing.
The gap between top players and high level pool/top 32 players has never been too wide. Add some explosive damage and you see a lot of upsets.

Edit: He lost to one of the best players from Taiwan.

Sayad

Lmao, a wise man once said:
Don't hate the player hate the game.

;p

Injustice 2 has an offline tournament mode.

Mode includes features like enabling or disabling stage select. If you choose to disable stage select, you can cancel certain stages from being choosable (if you want) and then the game will always random select a stage for you to save time.

Also includes delayed pause, so you have to hold down the options/start button to pause the game.

Csr

How can you blame a player for trying to be good? Isn't that the whole point of the game.

Nash dropped like a rock in the tiers long before season 2 started and capcom acted like that never happened. Nobody elses fault but capcom's obviously.

Could this be Ed? It looks real enough.
Here we go, found an image of him -

6C7EuWN.jpg

The person in the other topic said they changed the URL to see him, but it ain't working for me.

If that really is him, he looks pretty cool. Would have liked a stand based boxer or some dumb shit but this is cool enough.

His hat though. Different than the skull. It's a spider? A new organization incoming?

Infiltration should play as Laura.

Nah he needs to go Rashid.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Why is his hat PLASTERED to his Bang? Makes the model look cheap, as if they couldn't afford the polys to separate the hat and bang into separate entities.

Well, hoodie version will probably be his story costume. It's cool that they'll both feel quite different from each other?

The repeat of various styles of Blondes is... pretty visually dull, though. In a series about world warriors, when we finally have a season where the characters are fresh and could be from ANYWHERE... every character should have a wide variety of race, design, and size and stature variations.

Ahh well, it'll be interesting to see a new take on the application of Psycho Power, at least. Including the boxing gloves should say we're in for a mix of range and close-up abilities.

Devid905

Another blonde fighter, and the 3rd DLC character this season whose country of origin is also unknown.

Is Abigail gonna have an unknown nationality as well? XD

Lulubop

Another blonde fighter, and the 3rd DLC character this season whose country of origin is also unknown.

Is Abigail gonna have an unknown nationality as well? XD

Abigail is Canadian. Another reason why it could be him, we haven't had a rep from Canada.

Why is his hat PLASTERED to his Bang? Makes the model look cheap, as if they couldn't afford the polys to separate the hat and bang into separate entities.

Well, hoodie version will probably be his story costume. It's cool that they'll both feel quite different from each other?

The repeat of various styles of Blondes is... pretty visually dull, though. In a series about world warriors, when we finally have a season where the characters are fresh and could be from ANYWHERE... every character should have a wide variety of race, design, and size and stature variations.

Ahh well, it'll be interesting to see a new take on the application of Psycho Power, at least. Including the boxing gloves should say we're in for a mix of range and close-up abilities.

I mean, they still are? Just because they are blonde doesn't mean they are straight from America. Kolin is probably from Russia, Ken dies his hair color (he's half Japanese), Birdie is British (and I'm pretty sure he dies his hair as well), Karin and R. Mika are from Japan, and Vega is from Spain. Oh, and Cammy is British as well.

Only Ken, Charlie, Ed, and Nash rep the good ol' US of A. Too many people are hung up on the hair when most characters aren't even from America, much less the same place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom