• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
All would be forgiven if they did that.

It'll be like this but with a much stronger arm

aBbz0jm.gif

peter0611

Today is the ESL ft10 between Smug and Punk. Both Idom and Punk have his number, although it isn't as free with the later.

Hopefully it's a good match.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Who else is at ESL today? It's usually three players.

This one should be good. Two of the best players in the US right now. And this might actually decide who wins the whole thing very early on.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Kolin release timing saddens me. I'm off all this week, Capcom!! Bah.

And yeah, that fast load mod is so damn good. I finally am doing online fights off training mode.

As for my Karin--I can confirm off her low MK on reaction finally and relatively consistently. Have pulled some wins out my ass with it in fact. Such a dope feeling. Honestly, I never thought Karin would be my fave but she is and by a mile.

I have also learned that the LS-56 is my favorite stick and I need to order another for my OG Madcatz fightstick shell.

SFV has been good to me. If they give me a Hugo type grappler eventually, or a Gen type, even better.

It's a shame there isn't a PC-in-a-box that runs at PS4 quality cheaply. I think in the end it'd be easier to run events on PC.

Doesn't WNF run PC?

I think it would be cool (and there's a lot of eSports money in PC hardware, lol).

As for a console form factor PC, look into the Alienware Alpha R2.

MCD250

When y'all say Saturn controller...is it like a retro controller shaped like the Saturn one, or an actual Saturn controller?

I'm always looking for a good pad.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
When y'all say Saturn controller...is it like a retro controller shaped like the Saturn one, or an actual Saturn controller?

I'm always looking for a good pad.

I have actual Saturn ones from my Saturn of course! And the Mayflash adapter to use them on PC

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Why would they make that V-Skill punishable on block if their intention is to have people use the V-System a lot? It doesn't even do much damage.

FluxWaveZ

Why would they make that V-Skill punishable on block if their intention is to have people use the V-System a lot? It doesn't even do much damage.

Because it's a counter as well. Being able to spam it mindlessly in the chance that you get the counter version wouldn't make much sense.

It's becoming fully apparent that Kolin will be one of the most technical characters in this game.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I guess. But he hit her with a medium after he blocked it, so it's atleast -5. That could cost you the whole round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom