• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

I just tried Juri for the 1st time (I have the S1 pass, I just never tried her), and what the hell have they done to her on this? I was never the biggest fan of Juri on 4, but the I have no idea what I'm doing dog applies to me right now.
Hope your opponent gets a phone call and leaves their stick/controller unattended and stops playing.

That's pretty much the most reliable way to get damage with Juri.

Hope your opponent gets a phone call and leaves their stick/controller unattended and stops playing.

That's pretty much the most reliable way to get damage with Juri.

Oh.
Ohhhhhhhh.

So I'm guessing her changes aren't good? I spent 10 seconds trying, then doubting myself, then trying again to store her fireball.

Great games Tactix, how do you like the new guy? Also did Laura get toned down in the beta? You caught me with a lot of throws, but definitely a milder laura than what i used to run into online, you were playing way less aggressive than what I'm used to, actually pretty fun matches.

Sorry for anyone on here who messaged me while we were in sets...Gonna get out of the house, but will be back on later. Trying to get my Ken back up to snuff, need to play you guys again often. Guile, I can do 2-3 set before I head out though. Sending you an invite.

GGS brother.

Bob White

Can someone please tell me how to fight bison :(

I'm so free to him. I hang out outside of lk or mk knee press to whiff punish and i get dashed in on. I try and react and i get counter hit. I'm not salty. I just need some tips. Because, as cammy, I'm feeling I'm missing something huge in this match up.

mbpm1

I'm so free to him. I hang out outside of lk or mk knee press to whiff punish and i get dashed in on. I try and react and i get counter hit. I'm not salty. I just need some tips. Because, as cammy, I'm feeling I'm missing something huge in this match up.

test his ability to stop you from jumping in

neutral jump a bit

On normal circumstances, Bison's dash is very easy to punish. It's 30+ frames when going for his CC Roundhouse. But taking the rollback into consideration it's harder to punish.

Bison wants you at certain ranges for most of his moves elsewise he can't do shit without meter. He has no overhead so he can only approach with his shit walkspeed and specials and dash.

Cammys side switch move and her hooligan set can fuck up his charge.

Oh and is aa options are mostly shit. Go to town.

Is this lucebuce12 account? all this pro fang artwork...and....FangXBison shipping.

Holy shit, you weren't kidding:
C_BU6IfWAAAIFO2.jpg

C_BVlYqXkAA1jjZ.jpg

C_BVl9IXcAAJ-ft.jpg

joe2187

Banned
Ucchedavāda;236702376 said:
How long before the SF OTs make it to the "Legendary Shipping Meltdowns" thread?

Cammy and Bison was a thing....from SF2....but that can be considered...incest....clonecest?

1) Cammy can brutalize Bison with her walkspeed - once you get in, you should be hurting him a ton.

2) Neutral jump > most of Bison's moveset.

3) His dash is among the slowest in the game!

4) EX Dive Kick is a free in.

5) Block and be patient. Bison has ZERO mixups outside of the threat of throwing you. Take those throws, because it's better than losing half of your health to a crush combo. In fact, I would say that the very reason people consistently put Bison in the top 5 after a patch is that people become uncertain and impatient after a balance patch, and Bison does best against such players. As players become confident and competent in their new character, the capacity for patience and deeper strategizing develops, and Bison is less successful.

Cammy and Bison was a thing....from SF2....but that can be considered...incest....clonecest?

The most extreme form of narcissism possible.

Cammy is still free to press buttons in the corner against ED and Urien.

giphy.gif
Damn, that is some shitty Ed play.

I don't know much about SF history, but SF3 feels to me like it was made more to appeal to America while pulling the international and Japanese audiences right along. Why else would they make a huge blonde who is into military stuff the MC? Of all the SF3 characters he interests me the most because making him the MC alongside Ryu will feel like it came out of left field no matter how I look at it. Like... grappler, huge, military buff and into wrestling? The core staff must have really loved Hulk Hogan lol.
They've done that with SF2 as well. IIRC the main characters of SF2 were Guile and Chun-Li.

Top Bottom