• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Shadoken

Wow Abigails story just made me really hate Ibuki,Gief,Juri,Vega. Like heres a guy just sitting there being sad and people just go and pick on him because he looks weird? Talk about being judgmental.

FluxWaveZ

I feel like the very first shot in Abigail's story is a Jojo's Part 2 reference.

Wow Abigails story just made me really hate Ibuki,Gief,Juri,Vega. Like heres a guy just sitting there being sad and people just go and pick on him because he looks weird? Talk about being judgmental.

Not surprising from anyone save for Gief here.

I've really warmed up to Abi-kun ever since the reveal that his trailer was using bugged proportions. He looks the right kind of stupid now. Vroom vroom pbpbppblpblpblplpblp

More red heads, Capcom.
9dxecd9o

Put her in.

Ty.
She can stay in SFIV. The allure has worn off.

Maki and Cody please.

His trials are pretty easy, but they're weird because the link timing is way later than most characters. His moves have tons of hitstun and recovery.

I love how Abigails story is just him making noises in the middle of New York, and random people getting annoyed with him (except Alex lol).

Also, dang, just got like 15000 FM simply by playing his story, demonstrations, and trials.

Wallach

Eh, 500 damage for 2 bars and v-triggers seems par for the course

does his non-EX punches still have the juggle point? seems like it would be better meter usage to not use the second EX

like with just VT and 1 EX off any s.HP CC he's going to get 460 dmg and 705 stun, which are both pretty high

Marvel

could never
Thank you, been playing Alex since March of last year (when he released), glad to reach it now :)
Great stuff.

Mr. Bipson shall be my first 50. But it'll be while, only just returned and he's just about to hit 35. Wish battle lounge added character xp tbh, that's where I lived.

Top Bottom