• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

joe2187

Banned
It's probably just going to be Sagat hint/teaser and then him added at CapCup.

SFV Season 3
5jdUqRq.gif

FluxWaveZ

Idk i want to believe but based on what they were talking about (Marvel), it feels like just a goof on Logan's part.

But WSO is known to be cheeky and hint at stuff....

lol, I'm just messing around. It was obviously a mistake based on MvC:I being in his thoughts. Morrigan as a guest character wouldn't be bad, though.

mbpm1

Guys I think capcom will go big here

They will bring back a boss from a previous SF

It's going to be bigger and badder than we remember

I'm referring of course to the "Press Any Key" boss from the beta

Scotia

Banned
no

Y'all need to stop thinking we'll get any kinda S3 tease or reveal until around CapCup.

Agreed. I fail to understand how some people still think that Capcom are just going to drop a Season 3 announcement randomly when Season 2 is only just gotten half-way through it's characters. Shit makes no sense.

Nephtes

Agreed. I fail to understand how some people still think that Capcom are just going to drop a Season 3 announcement when Season 2 is only just gotten half-way through it's characters. Shit makes no sense.

It's wishful thinking since no one wants more new to Street Fighter characters before Sagat, Sakura, Q, Oro, etc. return...

I can just imagine Ono at Capcpom cup announcing Sagat
's rival Adon
as a free character!

Bonchan
's friend Gamerbee
goes wild.

MrCarter

I saw your previous post, I just didn't respond because of the unnecessary injustice dig.

Let's be serious here though, they are severely slacking in that department. They have so many brilliant characters in the DC universe yet they can't express their identity through specific themes. It's one of the things NRS needs to work on.

If they drop Sagat for free at PSX that would be godlike

It would be. Then again, this is Capcom.

Scotia

Banned
It's wishful thinking since no one wants more new to Street Fighter characters before Sagat, Sakura, Q, Oro, etc. return...

Speak for yourself. I'm looking forward to Menat way more right now than Sagat or Sakura. I'm looking forward to those characters, but I'm not getting hyped for them when they're probably not coming out till next year,

Mizerman

Agreed. I fail to understand how some people still think that Capcom are just going to drop a Season 3 announcement randomly when Season 2 is only just gotten half-way through it's characters. Shit makes no sense.

Seriously. They're not gonna reveal S3/Super while S2 is still happening.

MCD250

Being serious, if they do anything around the time of the anniversary, it'll probably be more nostalgia costumes. Things like Alpha Chun, etc.

Blueblur1

I changed my online matches music setting to stage music just so I would never have to listen to Ed's theme.
I'm on PS4 unfortunately.

JusDoIt

Actually, when I think about it, all the season 2 character themes have been sorry.

Akuma's moody dubstep when he has dope themes already. Just give me Killing Moon straight up, no remix.

Kolin's sound like some pause menu shit.

Mom's SpaghEddie.

And now Abigail's heavy metal which would be tolerable without the vocals.

Save us, Menat and Zeku.

Top Bottom