• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

galvatron

She looks cool, but I think I still have way too much to learn with Abigail to pick up someone that looks like she'll need a ton of lab work just to figure out what she's capable of doing. I'm sure she'll do some dirty stuff, but I'm still not hitting these charged back HP combos in match yet...

joe2187

Banned
I need a slow-mo gif of Menat's slide.

Huge GIF

yQWNEPv.gif

Ryce

Capcom should really try to create stages for the newcomers. Menat looks awesome, but her presentation would be so much more impactful with an Egypt stage. Abigail, Laura, and Rashid somehow feel more fully realized as series newcomers with their own stages.

Neoxon

Capcom should really try to create stages for the newcomers. Menat looks awesome, but her presentation would be so much more impactful with an Egypt stage. Abigail, Laura, and Rashid somehow feel more fully realized as series newcomers with their own stages.
To be fair, Rashid didn't get his stage until later. The same could happen for Menat.

Ryce

To be fair, Rashid didn't get his stage until later. The same could happen for Menat.
I hope so. Everyone should get their own stage at some point. One of my least favorite things about SFIV was ditching character-specific stages.

Moaradin

With how fast they've been pumping out stages, I think the plan is to eventually have every character with their own stage, or at least one that can be shared with another character.

Stages this season have all been nostalgia, with the exception of the CPT stage. Perhaps it is something Capcom is doing exactly because all the characters are new. If so, then Menat getting a stage (yes, please!) would be more likely next season.

DunpealD

Ucchedavāda;247230690 said:
Stages this season have all been nostalgia, with the exception of the CPT stage. Perhaps it is something Capcom is doing exactly because all the characters are new. If so, then Menat getting a stage (yes, please!) would be more likely next season.

DFOD2gNUIAEd_Ws.jpg

Though I guess you could call his stage a nostalgia stage.

Neoxon

Ucchedavāda;247230690 said:
Metro City Bay Area says hi.

I'm going to just have to take other games that aren't sfv and marvel not as seriously. Like a day or two dedicated to games outside that spectrum.

I can't even handle three right now. This is painful.

grimmiq

Picked up SFV + season 1 when it was on sale, already had the PS4 version but never really got into it, I guess I'll have to pick up season 2 today or tomorrow. Working my way through trials, stuck on Ryu Vol 2 Trial 10..Can frequently get to the Shoryuken, just can't cancel seem to cancel into CA.

Edzi

I wish they made her dp motion move with kicks. Having both super and a qcf move with punches alongside that dp is gonna lead to some accidental specials/supers.

Village

Guile's hotter cousin

This makes me remember something I was thinking about

Let say they made like a Garou street fighter spinn off that takes place in the future

Would mell fight like both Guile and Ken since Guile is his uncle

Would he have burning Flash Tastumaki's and sonic metsuhadoken specials

Top Bottom