• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

xROVhx1.png

Too many husbandos, not enough waifus.

where's that unity post?
If Haunts is in California then I would expect the blog post 3-4 hours from now.

Do I stop playing Kiwami to give Menat or stick with Kiwami?

If you have the time to keep playing, Kiwami is much shorter than Y0. You might complete the base game plus a lot of substories fairly quickly. Then you can devote your full time to Menat before realizing she's no Alex and then giving up!

Scotia

Banned
If you have the time to keep playing, Kiwami is much shorter than Y0. You might complete the base game plus a lot of substories fairly quickly. Then you can devote your full time to Menat before realizing she's no Alex and then giving up!

I'll have to see how things go with Kiwami then. I'll probably play Kiwami until Menat comes out, get her and do her character story before going back to Kiwami.

MrCarter

It' usually within the next two hours or so.

It's bank holiday in the UK today so nobody (well, mostly nobody) is at the office. Is there something similar there today? Good thing she's releasing tomorrow though so people can get their hands on the character very soon without relying on the blog post for more info.

DK! You just implied you had it deleted like early this month! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
First off, Kudos for following my uninstalling/reinstalling schedule so closely!!

Secondly, that was a joke. I actually haven't deleted in a surprising amount of time (mainly because I haven't played in a surprising amount of time)

Sayad

I just now searched "reinstall" in the thread, almost all the results are related to you! And I thought the whole install/delete thing was a joke, this got awkward, I'm out...
🏃💨

It's bank holiday in the UK today so nobody (well, mostly nobody) is at the office. Is there something similar there today? Good thing she's releasing tomorrow though so people can get their hands on the character very soon without relying on the blog post for more info.

Oh shit really? Hopefully they got someone to just upload that at some point. Doing it day of isn't par for the course right?

FluxWaveZ

So no blog post, huh. At that point, they should just wait until Thursday or Friday. The insanity of people discovering everything on their own sounds fun.

Though they won't be able to do that, unfortunately. At least their official frame data might be up sooner than later.

Skilletor

I just now searched "reinstall" in the thread, almost all the results are related to you! And I thought the whole install/delete thing was a joke, this got awkward, I'm out...
🏃💨

Also, this OT is pretty new. Go try it in the previous one. :p

Ahh man I can't look at the link at work. Anything else besides the costumes like the 30k? Anything about next month?

"One last thing! To help celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Street Fighter, players who log into Street Fighter V from August 29th to September 5th will receive an additional 30,000FM!"

corin7

Neo Member
I jumped back into this yesterday for the first time since basically launch and wow am I bad. I was able to knock out all the missions available but didn't win any matches and only a handful of rounds. Rugged. Game has come a long ways though it actually feels like a full game now.

MCD250

Wow, they really made reflect her V-Skill, and she can combo into it. V-Gauge gains?

Her story costume looks soooo good, man.

Blueblur1

The CFN Portal site will probably be updated later tonight with menta's move list and frame data. It'll probably be late tonight in the US since at that hour it'll be early morning in Japan.

Top Bottom