• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

MCD250

Man.

454f79b1d0d1c2358d46a6c2ebdddf3e.jpg

Menat might be the first character where I change between default,story and battle regularly cause I think all 3 are cool.

I expect to see colours on the CFN website by tomorrow capcpom.

MCD250

Need some alternate costume ideas for Menat. Sporty costume should obviously be a gymnast uniform. I feel like they could do some pretty spooky stuff with Egyptian mythology for her Halloween costume, but I don't know obscure they wanna get.

Lulubop

Need some alternate costume ideas for Menat. Sporty costume should obviously be a gymnast uniform. I feel like they could do some pretty spooky stuff with Egyptian mythology for her Halloween costume, but I don't know obscure they wanna get.

To bad they gave her a mummy costume already, they could have given her that looked more like Anakaris or his Midnight bliss for Halloween

Isnt Juri in your cfn tag??

I always find that funny seeing Ryu4ever using Balrog
I must give credit to the player with the CFN ID "NECALLI", he never uses anybody other than Necalli.

Except that one time I caught him using Bison but that's fine cause he's in the UAE and it's a cultural thing apparently to play as dictators.

You just traded one waifu for another, I traded a purple banana for Menat.

LakeEarth

This Akuma I keep matching to either is an alt-tabber or the lag is completely on his side on our connection. He's timing his combos fine while I see maybe 3-4 frames of it.

I must give credit to the player with the CFN ID "NECALLI", he never uses anybody other than Necalli.

Except that one time I caught him using Bison but that's fine cause he's in the UAE and it's a cultural thing apparently to play as dictators.

You just traded one waifu for another, I traded a purple banana for Menat.
She's not a waifu, she's a way of life.

Other than SFV, ofc. Can't subscribe to SFV Juri's way of life.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
With Kolin, Abigail and Menat, Capcom has really hit it out the park. Ed still needs that extra something to make him more interesting imo even though I like him.

MechaX

I bet every single one of you is dropping Menat within a week.

Not me though.

Shit, if Menat plays well enough as a ranged kind of character and is not FANG/Alex/Juri levels of busted, I am dropping Cammy forever. I am not about that Cammy life for real. I am actually pretty connected to Menat from a design perspective, and if she knocks it out of the park gameplay wise, I am going to stick with SFV seriously.

DunpealD

Shit, if Menat plays well enough as a ranged kind of character and is not FANG/Alex/Juri levels of busted, I am dropping Cammy forever. I am not about that Cammy life for real. I am actually pretty connected to Menat from a design perspective, and if she knocks it out of the park gameplay wise, I am going to stick with SFV seriously.

image.php

cHaotix8

That's a SF4 Rufus/Super Cammy divekick Menat has. I wonder how safe it is on block? Looks like it could be really tough to deal with but I bet she'll have crap defense to compensate.

MCD250

Well, and I mean, Menat actually is a legitimately cool, intriguing-looking character (both in terms of design and in terms of gameplay). I think there is an inherent appeal to her beyond the fact that she's so different from Abby Gail Graham.

Put more brown girls in fighting games tbh.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
That's a SF4 Rufus/Super Cammy divekick Menat has. I wonder how safe it is on block? Looks like it could be really tough to deal with but I bet she'll have crap defense to compensate.

I get the feeling her divekick and slide will be pretty unsafe on block, unless she uses her orbs to make them such.

I hope she can add safety to her ground options though the canceling into Soul Reflect.

I think I realized why I don't really like the colors on her. Her hair looks dumb to me. Like, I know SF is very anime inspired, but it still tends to stick to real hair colors with very few exceptions. Her hair being this bright purple really irks me for reasons I can't explain. If it were black or at least a darker purple I could dig it, but as is I just can't get with it.

That's one reason I like her alts so much. The story alt hides it, and her Battle Outfit has a darker color.

Top Bottom