• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

vulva

Cammy, Ed, etc. have dark skin tone colors...Laura has some lighter skin tones and some even darker skin tones...Chun has a blonde hair color...

Juri has a color that's straight up Elena cosplay, as described by the CFN site itself.

So, it's not new...but, it's still lame if anyone uses that Menat color.

I'll stop using the colour if you stop using ableist slurs

Village

Ed's darkskin color with the pink hoodie

and his darkskin color with the green battleoufit are the truth.

I want more darksinned color

Whens Dark Skin chun li?

sephi22

37fbfcd84b.jpg

sephi22

Crossposting:
Someone posted a savegame/mod for the PC version to unlock her on the Menat Discord. They said its an old Abigail savegame but it works for Menat as well. You might have to backup your save folder and replace with this. Having said that, I have no further details on how to mod it.

Quote to Reveal

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

This'll probably hit him if he's moving in any way. But it seems to purposely NOT hit standing character (generally flying over the heads), so... looks weird, but in line with how the move generally seems to work.

I guess they figure having 4 orbs that can control ground approaches was already enough, and the other 2 are for anti-air / combo extension on juggled opponents.

Yesssss let the complaints fly

Already people are wanting nerfs for Abigail.

Yessssssss

That wasn't towards the Twitter post. That's weird how they fly through him but I get it with his model tho.

FluxWaveZ

This'll probably hit him if he's moving in any way. But it seems to purposely NOT hit standing character (generally flying over the heads), so... looks weird, but in line with how the move generally seems to work.

I guess they figure having 4 orbs that can control ground approaches was already enough, and the other 2 are for anti-air / combo extension on juggled opponents.

If it's missing him standing, then Abigail moving won't change that. It seems that the standing, top orbs are purely designed to hit opponents in the air, and whiff standing opponents.

So the difference there is that it's unlike those st.HK moves that whiff crouching opponents, but hit standing ones. This is specifically for the air, which is a bit unusual.

Sayad

Probably only hit airborne characters like Urien's H fireball. In the trailer she only used those two balls while Ryu was airborne.

So the difference there is that it's unlike those st.HK moves that whiff crouching opponents, but hit standing ones. This is specifically for the air, which is a bit unusual.
Not really unusual, Urien's H fireball already works like that, only hit airborne opponents.

FluxWaveZ

Not really unusual, Urien's H fireball already works like that, only hit airborne opponents.

The unusual part is that the move is going completely horizontal, while Urien is aiming directly to the sky. Are you sure that if Urien, point blank, does his HP fireball on Abby, it'll whiff? Because I feel like it would hit, while Menat's V-Trigger example there would still whiff.

LakeEarth

The unusual part is that the move is going completely horizontal, while Urien is aiming directly to the sky. Are you sure that if Urien, point blank, does his HP fireball on Abby, it'll whiff? Because I feel like it would hit, while Menat's V-Trigger example there would still whiff.

I'm pretty sure anti-air fireball goes right through a standing Abby.

Sayad

Oh yea, that's unusual, but looks like they'd still go over most character without touching them, they're pretty high!
For Urien's H fireball, yep, even point blank it does pass through tall characters(not just Abi) hurt-boxes without hitting them.

Did a bunch of people just not play SF4? Same thing w/ Hugo and High Tiger Shot - it's a balance thing.
Pretty sure the reason for implementing airborne only fireballs is SFIV Hugo suffering against Juri and Gouken, those match-ups weren't pretty, their diagonal fireballs hit Hugo while standing and it was impossible for him to jump over them.

Download size?

I had a HDD for steam games, it died last night, i have a back up of the game but it was pre-Abigail so i have to download all that shit again...plus get a New steam drive :(

Top Bottom