• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Neoxon

Menat's default costume initially had cat ears (image courtesy of X-Kira).

21200543_870447659773889_3952049819431985588_o.png.jpg

This could explain the pointy parts of Menat's head for her silhouette early on.

Village

Right they were saying they were gonna implement hidden stuff for the first 3 outfits now.

What the hell would you even do with some of abigails.

I guess ed could take his hat's/hood off.

What if cammy gave her pants.

What if all cammy's just gave her more clothes. I would laugh

Scotia

Banned
Really liking Menat so far. I think I'm actually going to take the time and practice with her. I liked her character story, a lot better than Abigail's.

HardRojo

Menat's default costume initially had cat ears (image courtesy of X-Kira).

21200543_870447659773889_3952049819431985588_o.png.jpg

This could explain the pointy parts of Menat's head for her silhouette early on.
So glad they didn't go through with that, would've probably ruined the character for me. Though she still has her kitty pose when her super starts.

LakeEarth

Game put me up against a master player, for some reason I thought that wasn't possible at the vanilla platinum level. I got a round at least.

They are getting better at these character stories, actually enjoyed the last 3 a lot.

Really liked menat's english VA's delivery of "better tell your boss!".

Scotia

Banned
I feel like I ask this because I'm never home when they get released - what happened in her story?

Basically starts with a recap of Menat and Ed's encounter in Ed's CS but this time you fight Ed. Menat leaves Ed to go on anothet errand that Rose has sent her on where she delivers a cryptic message to Oro about "One body can no longer contain such evil power". She goes to give Bison the same message but is attacked at the Shadaloo base by a Shadaloo grunt and Aprile (these are both fights). She beats them and tells them to pass the message on to Bison. The message is basically "You can't escape fate" to which Bison's response is "To resist and change one's fate...that is what comes from true power".

I probably missed out a few things because it's pretty late where I am and I'm already forgetting parts of the story despite just playing it lol. I think you'll enjoy it man.

Basically starts with a recap of Menat and Ed's encounter in Ed's CS but this time you fight Ed. Menat leaves Ed to go on anothet errand that Rose has sent her on where she delivers a cryptic message to Oro about "One body can no longer contain such evil power". She goes to give Bison the same message but is attacked at the Shadaloo base by a Shadaloo grunt and Aprile (these are both fights). She beats them and tells them to pass the message on to Bison. The message is basically "You can't escape fate" to which Bison's response is "To resist and change one's fate...that is what comes from true power".

I probably missed out a few things because it's pretty late where I am and I'm already forgetting parts of the story despite just playing it lol. I think you'll enjoy it man.

Wait
bison is alive?!!?!?

It amazes me that people RQ casual matches.

There is literally nothing on the line.
No one wants to lose to this 30 min Menat lol. Yeah I just had an Akuma player rq on me. I'm pretty sure he could've beaten me the second and third match if he stuck around...i barely know what I'm doing, I just abused the normals.

Jawmuncher

Fucking error connections this far into the games life. Guessing they scaled back on servers and menat was too much for them to handle.

Top Bottom