• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Village

GOTY 2018!!!

" We found similar files for all other female characters, and bathing suits for all the men and PLVTRST files. We also found a developer note saying ' we will make money of you degenerates' we don't know what it mean s "

" SSFV sells five million copies"

PC.

351e37c5548c6498c53f5361903aeeff.jpg

nnnnnngggg
I can't be the only one seeing a very plasticy look to her. She looks like the right texture wasn't applied to her skin and ends up looking more like a toy than a person.

Village

What if Kira leaks Menat already getting a costume next month?

I think those will come around this time next year

you see how ibuki got a bunch of outfits in succession now, they had time to make stuff and they saw the popularity of the character. So next year I predict a lot of the season 2 characters will get a bunch of shit

Village

I can't be the only one seeing a very plasticy look to her. She looks like the right texture wasn't applied to her skin and ends up looking more like a toy than a person.

Everyone in SFV look s a little plastic-ey. But I actually see what you mean. She has less red's and blues in her skin. Even the other dark skinned characters have it. Maybe its just the glow of her orb messing with light

joe2187

Banned
Jesus this character has some animations.

Her walk forward and walk back are "Walk like an Egyptian" She has very suggestive idle animations and her taunt is doing a full crotch to the ground splits.

FluxWaveZ

Heh, this stream's kinda frustrating to watch.

Anyways, her drills seem to be exactly like Dhalsim's. Man, I should have been playing Sim long ago.

Heh, this stream's kinda frustrating to watch.

Anyways, her drills seem to be exactly like Dhalsim's. Man, I should have been playing Sim long ago.

Yea they're pretty much the same. Not sure if I like it but hopefully she can convert off of divekicks better than Sim can

Top Bottom