• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Tan

When I play against bisons I store my vreversal exclusively to vreversal his devil's reverse.

I play necalli.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Yeah! Just lost to a Laura though. Was real close. I'm at least better than I thought I was.

Good job and as always, fuck Laura. If it makes you feel better, I had a long set against a friend yesterday and he wanted to troll in our last match and chose his main Laura for the first time all afternoon since he knows I hate her.

My Abigail proceeded to stomp her out. It was beautiful. Then he texted me saying he was "rusty" with her.

Btw, I meant to mention this a few days ago when it popped up, but an online CPT tournament that was scheduled for late August was postponed for the second week of September. I think a character might finally be coming on schedule this time, since I can't really think of any other reason to delay a tournament for that particular time than because of a character release triggering the two week rule.

kirblar

Btw, I meant to mention this a few days ago when it popped up, but an online CPT tournament that was scheduled for late August was postponed for the second week of September. I think a character might finally be coming on schedule this time, since I can't really think of any other reason to delay a tournament for that particular time than because of a character release triggering the two week rule.
What was the original date? That's probably it.

S3 should get rid of white health when blocking. It should only be in armor moves, Sim's V-Trigger and V-reversal damage.

they should bring back the guard meter from Alpha 3 and scales depending how aggressive the block string is.

kirblar

I want to say it was moved from August 27 to September 8, but I can't confirm it myself due to internet weirdness. Check out @capcomfighters on Twitter to double check.
Capcom Fighters‏Verified account @CapcomFighters Jul 28
More
Announcement: Date for Online Event: North America Four has been changed from August 12th to 26th to avoid conflict with Summer Jam 2017.
Was this it? Or a different one?

Went from 1800 to 900 in two days. Salt levels gonna make me take another break from the game. Playing like utter trash despite putting in lab time.

Xeteh

Bandwagoner. You dropped the Juri avatar when she turned out to be shit and dropped the Roadhog avatar when he was turned into shit. I see you.

Also unrelated but I recently rewatched Kung Fu Hustle and those assassins remind me sooo much of FANG. Similar clothing, same long fingernails, also assassin's, same glasses, similar hat.

Hey now, I change avatars because I get bored! Though Juri being so unfun really took a lot of wind out of my SFV sails when she came out.

I saw Kung Fu Hustle not too long ago and thought the same thing, figures they got bodied by Black Canary Sr.

Marvel

could never
I have joined the dark side, at least for a time. Laura has called to me
rclfzpmf

Does no one have any goddamn loyalty!? Lol

Scotia

Banned
I'm considering getting an arcade stick sometime down the road just to practise on. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I still intend to mainly use a pad but I want to give an arcade stick a try.

I dig the white damage change, but I play Bison.

Def should tone it down, though. It's not really what the game needed, since it was alright before.

The thing that really irks me about the white life change (and a few other changes in S2) was that it was FINE in S1. No one thought that the game was too defensive or that offense wasn't strong enough.

It just came kinda outta nowhere.

The thing that really irks me about the white life change (and a few other changes in S2) was that it was FINE in S1. No one thought that the game was too defensive or that offense wasn't strong enough.

It just came kinda outta nowhere.
It was supposed to help characters like Bison, who can pressure but struggle to open up turtles.

Marvel

could never
I'm not seeing quitters these days, tbaggers tho... lotta those even while they are losing. Fuckin punk and du setting bad examples lol.

So the finals for RB are gonna be held in my city! So happy!

Still super salty from my loss. So close. But I leveled up so much. Playing offline is a whole new ballgame. My head is a little big from my casual set wins but I'm a little proud of myself in terms of how far I've come with Abigail. It doesn't show online, but offline I could definitely see a set progression. Probably because I play far stupider online.

Gonna hit up my locals once a week and really get some practice in. I want to make Top 16 next month. At least.

Top Bottom