• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Capcpom should seriously just start leaking stuff that isn't true, to get people to start doubting all leaks, legitimate or no.

Remember the SF Anniversary Collection? THAT WAS ALL FAKE, DONE BY CAPCPOM. *adjusts tinfoil hat*

Ono will make a surprise appearance, dresses up as Menat, and give us a SHORYUKEN

:D
WGZLkBw.gif

If AE isn't coming until January, I expect Capcom to be hush until Capcom Cup. They wouldn't want to lose potential sales between now an then by announcing it to early and having prospective buyers just sit on the fence until then.

jett

D-Member
If AE isn't coming until January, I expect Capcom to be hush until Capcom Cup. They wouldn't want to lose potential sales between now an then by announcing it to early and having prospective buyers just sit on the fence until then.

What prospective buyers? lol SFV barely sells as it is.

Pachinko

Well gang , if that listing holds true it sounds like SFV will finally be moving out of beta after 2 years ! I'm not expecting a real announcement until close to capcom cup myself.

I'm intrigued to know what they do with some of the new VTriggers, some are just too good already.
It's also worth pointing out that a lot of the REALLY good ones are 3-bars so maybe a 2-bar alternative might be the ideal choice. On the opposite side of things, they could also offer 3-bar alternatives for those that have two.

Alchemist

It's also worth pointing out that a lot of the REALLY good ones are 3-bars so maybe a 2-bar alternative might be the ideal choice. On the opposite side of things, they could also offer 3-bar alternatives for those that have two.

This makes the most sense to do tbh. Maybe even slight changes to characters move lists (Balrog's headbutt, Ibuki's spin kicks, Karin's rekkas), but that's probably asking for too much.

Naarmight

Capcom are just trying to get us excited for NYCC where no doubt Ono will tell us all about the design of the past few School Costumes, and hint at Blanka for S3

It is all a ruse

jett

D-Member

I have no idea what could they implement for Mika that would make me not use Nadeshiko.

Pompadour

I have no idea what could they implement for Mika that would make me not use Nadeshiko.

She gets a different tag partner with different moves with her second V-Trigger.

Yoko Harmageddon does drive-by canings in her golf cart. V-TRIGGER has her bring a ring to one side which gives Mika her Irish Whip midscreen corner combos back. Plus Mika gets top rope moves while it's out.

Blueblur1

Yeah, but to be fair there was also a day one patch that was like 7 GB.

I checked last night. My SFV currently sits at around 40 GB. Humble beginnings.

I loaded up the game a couple weeks ago on my cousin's PS4 and he didn't even have the day one patch installed somehow. (He doesn't play but his 5-year old loads up Character Stories and only plays that.) The arrangement of the main menu icons, text and images was completely different from what we saw on Day One. It was so freaking weird. (Of course the very next thing I did was update the game on his PS4.)

Top Bottom