• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

One of the more popular YouTube uploaders said he heard his V-Skill/Trigger will be Curse that he puts on his opponent and they can't use special moves. I've seen this literally no where else, but Guile players would be pissed lol

mbpm1

One of the more popular YouTube uploaders said he heard his V-Skill/Trigger will be Curse that he puts on his opponent and they can't use special moves. I've seen this literally no where else, but Guile players would be pissed lol
That’s op
Kolin with no buffers at all? Ew

I remember a dataminer also found a red status effect that was supposed to be inflicted by Zeku.

Scotia

Banned
This is the video abstract alien is talking about. I think it's bullshit myself, seeing as the guy spends most of the video explaining who Zeku is than actually talk about the 'leak'.

delSai

Maybe Zeku is like the nurse from Skullgirls (Valentine?) and can choose between debuffs, losing health over time and so on.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I have a sneaking suspicion that Sagat is going to be free for AE purchasers & part of the S3 pass for everyone else. But then again, I have a hard time figuring out how they'd authenticate something like that on the server side without a separate code for individual Sagat.
So everyone buying the deluxe edition during this flash sale (and during the next steam sale) is going to be incredibly pissed? I've been telling people to buy it in two other threads!

Also if he's free for AE purchasers then those people will feel extra ripped off by the season pass. "I still have to pay $30 for only 5 characters?!"

The inclusion of a free character with AE would be generous but it presents many logistical issues when you take the FM/season pass systems into account.

If you really know something about this you should tell people in the flash sale thread because several people including myself have been saying that buying this is just as good as buying AE plus you get more time to earn FM.

Rymuth

greetings-imperial-citizens-what-is-going-on-in-this-thread-19261566.png

kirblar

Did Kira give any proof for his claim? I mean, it's probably a safe bet but still.
He didn't, but you would never post the source data on a claim like this due to the potential for a visit from the CapCops.

Same reason he'll post explicitly what stage he thinks is coming, but will only show the 3-letter code.

TheOGB

Banned
I can't wait to see the concept art post that shows how Zeku went from skinny Garuda to the regular old dude he's supposed to be

Lulubop

Pretty sure ryce had this idea when be saw the xkira stuff.

Top Bottom