• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

JusDoIt

dunkHiEss1704_v6

Dunks and an izuna drop confirmed.

Trailer gonna show Zeku performing his intro and some quick combos/ special moves

Then black screen and trailer goes quiet for 3 seconds

Then

Tiger!

Another 5 seconds goes by then Sagats intro plays out

End trailer

October 31

JusDoIt

Trailer gonna show Zeku performing his intro and some quick combos/ special moves

Then

Tiger!

End trailer

October 31

I will wake up a neighbor and fight them in the street if this happens.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism

Then

Tiger!

End trailer

October 31
I was gonna post something like this just to make sure everyone was disappointed.

JusDoIt

I'd guess it's going to show the first Season 3 character that will launch alongside Arcade Edition

It's going to be Sagat

Also...since this is a new SKU for SFV, does this mean that they're going to put in a PS4 Pro/4K for PC patch?

I really don't think it has to do with Season 3 at all. What Matt is saying is that Zeku himself is DOPE.

And as much as I want a PS4 Pro patch, I'm not holding my breath. And I'm pretty sure the PC version already supports 4K. It could use HDR, though.

Pompadour

I really don't think it has to do with Season 3 at all. What Matt is saying is that Zeku himself is DOPE.

And as much as I want a PS4 Pro patch, I'm not holding my breath. And I'm pretty sure the PC version already supports 4K. It could use HDR, though.

Yeah, if it's the first Season 3 character what are they going to show at PSX? Zeku is probably just awesome or, more likely, this is the first DLC character to be released after Matt Edwards started his job (which is PR).

JusDoIt

Yeah, if it's the first Season 3 character what are they going to show at PSX? Zeku is probably just awesome or, more likely, this is the first DLC character to be released after Matt Edwards started his job (which is PR).

He's been at Capcom since before SFV's release. Zeku hype.

Then

Tiger!

End trailer

October 31
What a way to ruin a perfectly good Zeku reveal by throwing a trash fallen master in there. My boy FANG already has the number two spot. No shotos or any of their alternatives allowed. No fun allowed either for that matter.

KingBroly

Banned

Zeku won't be anything special in the end. Aside from Akuma, Season 2 has been mediocre at best. They'll make him look flashy, but I'm going to guess he's insanely difficult to play as, just like the rest of Season 2's cast is. Maybe Zeku will just be auto combos all day long.

At PSX they have Capcom Cup, so they could always show Sakura or something else, like that Extra Battle Mode.

HardRojo

Fuck I'm here trying to finish my 10 CA finishes mission and some Guile RQs on me when I do my finishing CA when he was stunned. Come on man you gotta help me out with this!
Edit: And Mika's still as stupid as always, braindead gameplay and her cr.HP for some reason seems to virtually have no hurtbox when I'm try to hit her with a neutral jump attack or a jump in, I should be hitting her deep for doing that shit, but nope, she gets in for free and stupid 50/50 after 50/50 starts. Really hate these command grab oriented characters, too many options at their disposal and Mika is really ridiculous in this regard.

MCD250

Wild speculation time:

Zeku will have something akin to the chain combos from Alpha. Custom combos would be a safe bet, though Juri's V-Trigger already serves a similar purpose.

Top Bottom