• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Do you have an SNES Classic Edition? I haven't played PS4 in 2 weeks. It's all I've been thinking about besides my Bae.
I haven't payed any attention to Nintendo news in like a year. Maybe I've seen few trailers here and there (Odyssey and NMH look good), but I don't know what is going on at all with Nintendo anymore.

bubumiao

Hutchie

Anyone else doing the cpt mission, win 80 ranked matches? Im almost halfway there with 18 days to go. I realise how poor i am at this game but i did have a really solid game against a silver akuma (im ultra bronze/silver playing as ken).

I hope for AE we get a little more variety in missions the should look at sf3oe

Naarmight

Anyone else doing the cpt mission, win 80 ranked matches? Im almost halfway there with 18 days to go. I realise how poor i am at this game but i did have a really solid game against a silver akuma (im ultra bronze/silver playing as ken).

I hope for AE we get a little more variety in missions the should look at sf3oe

I am in the exact same situation, over halfway through too, Silver up and down, almost rank up, then fight a legion of Zangief and Guile as Mika and go down to Ultra Bronze. Then beat up a bunch of Bronze players and feel bad and go back up and meet all the Guiles and Zangiefs again.

Worst part is I know how to win against these Guile and Zangiefs, but it requires me to play in such a patient manner I cant do it. I really, really hate how many Guiles I get matched against

delSai

If i buy a character with FM but then get the Season Pass later on, i'll still get the characters battle costume right? Just want to make sure.

Blueblur1

Since we haven’t seen any of the SF social media accounts tease anything my expectations for a Zeku reveal are now well below zero. (I’m not counting on a Menat style reveal either.)

I don't care, Online Birdie is a different character. Bullhorn is invincible with the property of being safe OB in V-Trigger. Like M.Bison with the ability to dash CC or Rashid's +1 light Mixer.

giphy.gif

Bob White

WTF?!

When did they fix the playback multiple recordings in training? It used to be that when you'd select more than one slot to randomly play, the game would still show you the slot number...thus defeating any random drill you'd set up.

Fuck...this is such a nice change.

Neoxon

WTF?!

When did they fix the playback multiple recordings in training? It used to be that when you'd select more than one slot to randomly play, the game would still show you the slot number...thus defeating any random drill you'd set up.

Fuck...this is such a nice change.
That was fixed in the previous update.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
PS4 SFV Deluxe 2017 is 40 bucks on US PSN Flash Sale. Somebody should make a thread on gaming side and explain that buying this is equivalent to buying Arcade Edition in January.

(They wouldn't put something extra into AE retail and screw over anyone who bought the game before then, would they?)

PS4 SFV Deluxe 2017 is 40 bucks on US PSN Flash Sale. Somebody should make a thread on gaming side and explain that buying this is equivalent to buying Arcade Edition in January.

(They wouldn't put something extra into AE retail and screw over anyone who bought the game before then, would they?)

No, they probably wouldn't. AE is just a refresher SKU to help sell their shit when it's "fixed".

Skab

If I didn't already know it was Zeku I would have probably thought that looked kinda like Makoto and got way too excited

jett

D-Member
dat feel when you think alex is cool because gunfight makes him look cool

dat other feel when you actually try alex

I have a sneaking suspicion that Sagat is going to be free for AE purchasers & part of the S3 pass for everyone else. But then again, I have a hard time figuring out how they'd authenticate something like that on the server side without a separate code for individual Sagat.

kirblar

I have a sneaking suspicion that Sagat is going to be free for AE purchasers & part of the S3 pass for everyone else. But then again, I have a hard time figuring out how they'd authenticate something like that on the server side without a separate code for individual Sagat.
I think it's more likely that he's launching with S3 and is integrated into Arcade mode (while the other 5 S3 characters aren't until S4.)

Neoxon

You can buy characters separately, right? Why not throw in a code for just Sagat?

Top Bottom