• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

mbpm1

It's literally deleting Nash from the game.

Which I don't play anymore

giphy.gif
Why you post this

The tweet has a picture of an empty Kanzuki Estate. I think Zeku's gimmick may be invisibility.

I think that's just his associated stage. It's also in his silhouette.
Maybe he works for Karin as head of her ninja division.

Although, if you're right, that would be interesting, too. Let the salt flow.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Sagat is going to be free for AE purchasers & part of the S3 pass for everyone else. But then again, I have a hard time figuring out how they'd authenticate something like that on the server side without a separate code for individual Sagat.
The code in the box would be for the S1 pass, the S2 pass, and Sagat in that case. I hope you're aware that a single code can redeem multiple items on PSN.

kikiribu

He’s probably gonna be annoying af just like Ibuki. Gimme teleport

The code in the box would be for the S1 pass, the S2 pass, and Sagat in that case. I hope you're aware that a single code can redeem multiple items on PSN.
But will the code content be accessible from other accounts on the same PS4 is the question, such as Eliza in Tekken 7. I have access to her on both of my PSN accounts

Because my loyalty to Nash ended.
Proud of you, ZG

kikiribu

It's not empty, it has a ninja hanging from the roof!

Which is clearly intentional, since they removed the other NPCs that are usually there, but left just the one ninja guy.
It obviously means that he can go upside down and also shift gravity on the opponent inverting their controls

Same here, though I might not watch Marvel. Bought the game and everything but I'm just not feeling it.
Same. I did think it was fun during my first two days with it though

Top Bottom