• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Neoxon

It needs to have a f2p model. Aries also brought this up that the PC platform should be the main focus on the FGC.

Imagine if Valve sponsor it and makes a Steam Machine design for fighting games.
Hard to make PC the main standard of the FGC when Sony's been sponsoring the CPT since 2015. Not to mention the fact that they helped fund SFV in the first place.

I actually like that fake pic that's been going around because outside of Sagat, Sakura, and Blanka, the silhouettes are actually really hard to read and very much up to interpretation. Very similar to how Capcom would do it.

Hopefully Capcom namedrops this season like they did in S1. I can't take another season of surprises, especially if they're all vets.

Edit: Any clue if the announcement will be before or after the Top 8? Want to know if I should try to survive another hour of sleeplessness or just wake up to the surprises being spoiled.

kikiribu

I actually like that fake pic that's been going around because outside of Sagat, Sakura, and Blanka, the silhouettes are actually really hard to read and very much up to interpretation. Very similar to how Capcom would do it.

Hopefully Capcom namedrops this season like they did in S1. I can't take another season of surprises, especially if they're all vets.

Edit: Any clue if the announcement will be before or after the Top 8? Want to know if I should try to survive another hour of sleeplessness or just wake up to the surprises being spoiled.
Seems like at any point during Top 8 like Menat.

Zeku confirmed
months ago.
Hot av. Mama Matsuda bless.

JusDoIt

Hot av. Mama Matsuda bless.

Brenda’s my favorite Street Fighter character of all time.

My Top 5:

1. Brenda
2. Sagat
3. Boxer
4. Guy
5. Bred, because his name is Bred and he got a fresh ass whip when it ain’t being busted up by vigilantes. Also, his vanity plates read “JAPAN” for some reason. What a fucking character.

Femto.

Made a countdown timer. Hope it helps

t1508068800z4.png

That late, really? fuck

TheOGB

Banned
What is that counting down to? The stream is up already, Tokido vs Momochi (playing dictator) in Top 8 winners.

edit: I think I misread a post

Femto.

Ibukake bois

Zhi is annoying.

Probably nowhere since the tournaments happen all over the world, so someone's bound to be screwed at some point

I can tell you for a fact that I wouldn't be watching this live if it weren't a weekend.

Gotta move to low Earth orbit, fam.

Doesn’t Sisqo play SFV? He needs to record the FANG Song now that Zhi sang it.

It was worth asking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JusDoIt

This better be hype as Street Writer said it would be. Justify me fucking up my sleeping schedule.

I’m already regretting staying up. Even if this is the hypest character in the game, I coulda got the extra couple hours of sleep and watched the trailer with breakfast, BUT NAH.

MrCarter

I’m already regretting staying up. Even if this is the hypest character in the game, I coulda got the extra couple hours of sleep and watched the trailer with breakfast, BUT NAH.

Now you guys from the US/Canana know how EU feel lol. Usually when there are reveals in America I have to stay up until Monday 2/3am, and to make things worse, I have work in the morning lol.

Top Bottom