• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Systems Trailer and hands-on impressions

Gbraga

Cammy
r12918e.png

Sanctuary

Google translate:

Among the already known participants Ryu , Chun - Li , Nash and M. Bison , the veterans Cammy White and Birdie join . Cammy plays fast as ever , the lively lady sets primarily on speed and melee attacks . Birdie on the other hand is a huge chunk , he cuts neatly and puts a lot . The Colossus is very immobile , but his iron chain has a not to be underestimated coverage . Therefore, the giant in the current pre-release is also clearly too strong . Here Capcom still has screws on the balance !

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Not my characters, really, but I want to see what else they are going to do with V-Skill and V-Trigger.

Birdie instead of Eagle? That's so disappointing personally. :(

Congrats Birdie fans though. Cammy was a given. And now with two British characters, Eagle (and Dudley) are very unlikely, at least initially. :/

It's easier to show returning characters in mainstream events, I guess?

We should probably get a newcomer at EVO or something

Something is definitely happening at EVO since Ono has confirmed that he'll be there.

When SFV leaked before PSX Ono said that he had an emergency meeting which led to additional footage being show. I wonder if we'll get a character tease (maybe multiple?) because of this leak?

kirblar

Something is definitely happening at EVO since Ono has confirmed that he'll be there.

When SFV leaked before PSX Ono said that he had an emergency meeting which led to additional footage being show. I wonder if we'll get a character tease (maybe multiple?) because of this leak?
Nah, they'll be announced legit in a few days anyway - this is just the names, and Birdie hasn't been seen in eons.

ec0ec0

they will go with plan B. If that one gets leaked too, they will try with plan C.

qcf x2

Birdie is a character I've been hoping to see return for a while. He was really fun to use in SFA, and I'm interested in seeing how they alter his design.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Can't get hype for either of those two but after Charlie and Bison I needed a little cool off anyway.

Nah, they'll be announced legit in a few days anyway - this is just the names, and Birdie hasn't been seen in eons.

Maybe at least one character tease like they did with Nash and Bison. I'm actually surprised that they didn't tease Cammy. I can understand Birdie since he hasn't been around since Alpha. But no one is surprised that Cammy is back since she's one of the top five most popular characters in the series, so teasing her wouldn't have been a big deal.

zlatko

Banned
Cammy...Birdie?

Who the fuck asked for those pieces of shit?!?!

So under hyped now for E3 reveal of them. Could give a fuck less.

Top Bottom