• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

necrodi.jpg

Yes, so happy they put him in the game, thank you Ono!

I want to buy this game alongside an arcade stick. I don't really want to spend the $150+ I'm seeing for arcade sticks because I'm not sure if I'll like them and I don't have the money regardless, but is this one any good? Arcade Stick

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It really pisses me off that Lars and Alisa are in this game. Wasting a slot.

They're such fucking terrible characters. They look so god damn goofy.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony

Ahhhhhh.. a "waste of a slot" post.

It's like a cup of hot tomato soup on a cold winter's night at this point.

Degen

*screams like a little girl* BRYANNNN

savior of the Tekken series is on his way. i'll pay double. how do i pay double

...also, I played this for hours last night. Game is awesome, Hugo is broken, Dhalsim wins without combos, throw range is ass, and uh... the Tekken characters play weird.

edit:
Capcom is free to this stuff.

Also, wtf with Bryan's arms?
all the better to MACH BREAKER with

Skilletor

Your opinion is wrong. Those characters are cool. The characters you like are a waste of a slot.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Your opinion is wrong. Those characters are cool. The characters you like are a waste of a slot.

I guess if you really like fanservice characters that only exist because of what's popular in Japan rather than having something unique.

And Lee is not a waste

Skilletor

I guess if you really like fanservice characters that only exist because of what's popular in Japan.

I don't know what's popular in Japan. All I know is that Lars dashes UNDER YOU to do juggles. That's awesome.

Whatever you like isn't awesome since your opinion is different from mine.

Mechazawa

Ahhhhhh.. a "waste of a slot" post.

It's like a cup of hot tomato soup on a cold winter's night at this point.

The best part is using these characters appearances as the excuse for why they're a waste. Lars is easily the most fun character in Tekken.

I wish Capcom would've taken whatever stupid character he likes, ditched them and put in Gouken instead.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The best part is using these characters appearances as the excuse for why they're a waste. Lars is easily the most fun character in Tekken.

I wish Capcom would've taken whatever stupid character he likes, ditched them and put in Gouken instead.

Where do you get that I care about the Capcom cast?

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony

Actually I want to see Alisa precisely because she's already batshit insane in design. I want to see what Capcom does with that.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
So today I learned I was a tad naive. Alas.

Oh well, I'm still buying the DLC characters, even if they are finished on disc.

Top Bottom