• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Season 3 New Character Added

Josemayuste

Disgust GIF

Kacho

Gold Member
People actually reviewed and approved this btw

“Yep, that’s a great idea. Good work.”

Elginer

I know it’s been said many times but how does one fuck up so damn bad with a huge universe or characters at your disposal!’? I’ve rarely seen such an epic fall from a dev. It shows pure fucking pandering to people who aren’t even your customers. It’s like it’s like a company known for hamburgers suddenly saying no we’re going all in on pancakes.

Arachnid

I almost feel for the idiots that bought this lmao. Instead of getting cool DC characters, they get cosplay twink Joker and genderbent Freeze and Deadshot

You cannot make this shit up

I know it’s been said many times but how does one fuck up so damn bad with a huge universe or characters at your disposal!’? I’ve rarely seen such an epic fall from a dev. It shows pure fucking pandering to people who aren’t even your customers. It’s like it’s like a company known for hamburgers suddenly saying no we’re going all in on pancakes.
Except people at least like pancakes. It's like going all in on anchovies.

Last edited:

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
I had never heard of this Zoe Lawton character, so I looked her up. Turns out the character in the game is completely different from the comics version, the original white girl probably didn't bring in enough DEI points ... <smh>

7488798-rco014_1595937109.jpg
gyaawnfaqaagqdv-1727367815588.jpg

FeralEcho

Are game developers contractually obligated to give black ladies an afro?

When does it stop?
Ironically It's actually really racist and against what their supposed intentions are in the first place as it labels all black females as some generic style but they are too far up their own ass to see it.

I had never heard of this Zoe Lawton character, so I looked her up. Turns out the character in the game is completely different from the comics version, the original white girl probably didn't bring in enough DEI points ... <smh>

Holy shit this is GOLD. I'm cracking up! Fuck these devs!

If I can give Rocksteady credit for one thing here: Lawless is a much better name than "Liveshot".

But yeah, I'm just waiting to see how they fuck up Deathstroke for the 4th season.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member

Reminds me of this:

Comics:

tumblr_p32h0gX38K1wgmzldo1_500.jpg

TV show:

titans-rachel-kory.jpg

Top Bottom