• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Season 3 New Character Added

How can they still work on that game, I am sure it’s loosing money every day. Okay, the talented people already moved on and characters are apparently designed now by AI, although it actually looks worse than AI…

stn

Yeah... nobody will care about this. I didn't even know Deadshot's daughter was a character? The design is okay but this is not the type of character people will suddenly buy the game to play as (Batman, on the other hand...).

Dynasty8

WE ARE SO BACK!

7fFP09.jpg

DaciaJC

Gold Member
I agree, that's why I was confused when some people here and elsewhere were against this type of progress:

I was thinking 'oh cool, a problem was actually solved by the people who care the most about it' ...and then it is still not being utilized to this day.

Eheheh, I'm not sure this is all that much better:

How did we came to this from the Arkham games.
They could've easily made another batman sequel and sold 10+ million copies instead they went with this shit and now are doubling down on this insanity

Played through it and got lawless, her traversal is very interesting, probably the best in the game, it's basically the closest thing to free flight.
Most of her dialogue sucks though, bland boring try hard.
The writing seems to be non-existent as well, flash and green lantern have been rescued so far, but there's no explanation how they got back.

SJRB

Gold Member
"I Columbus'd some cool Catwoman memorabilia"

What the FUCK. Like, how do these people get employed?

This studio was once considered one of the best studios in the world. Made incredible game experiences with soul, passion, heart and respect to lore and player alike. Arkham Asylum, City and Knight are games I will remember fondly my entire life. Amazing experiences.

And now Rocksteady is fucking dead. The veterans left. Taken over by the mentally deranged as if it's Arkham Asylum. Reputation down the drain. Heartbreaking, truly.

Last edited:

recursive

Modern audience must be pleased with how this game turned out. I am sure they all bought the game and are still playing it daily while shedding a tear on their Concord disc.

Top Bottom