• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Suicide Squad' to Star Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prompto

Banned
I just realized this is coming out before Sinister Six lol. Poor Sony won't even have the first super villain team up movie.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Wait, what's the suicide squad... and why is Joker a part of their team? Or is he their antagonist too?
I can't image him being part of the team. You can't control the Joker. My guess, is he plays a role akin to how he was in Assault on Arkham.

Huh. Will be interesting to see what they do with the characters, especially Joker. Would feel better about the whole thing if Smith wasn't involved.

Maddocks

I was never sold on Will Smith as Deadshot, but I'm in, lets hope they all knock it out of the park and give us something incredible and memorable.

TOLD YOU MOTHERFUCKERS BIG WILLIE WAS PLAYING DEADSHOT.

No way he was going to agree to this film and not be that guy.

edit: Also, I doubt Joker's actually on the team, as Eisenberg's going to appear in this movie too and he's definitely not on the squad, either.

Clevinger

Damn. Couldn't give less of a shit about this when I first heard about it (especially after Arrow's jabroni Suicide Squad), but now I'm hyped. What a cast.

kulapik

Is Robbie Margot another name of Tara Strong? Because if not, pass

Btw, the writer is the one who made The Legend of Chun-Li sooooooooo

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
I thought that Enchantress was Marvel.
BlQbksj.jpg

lmpaler

Big Willie just killed my interest in this movie because somehow I doubt he will be a secondary character. I don't want a Will Smith and Friends movie dammit!

I will wait for a trailer though, I could very well be wrong

Will Smith is capable, he just needs to knock the rust off.

And when was the last time that Will Smith played the "black" character? Of course he wasn't going to be Bronze Tiger. Good on him.

I'm gonna watch this only to see Will Smith finally play a goddamn bad guy. Got so tired of Will Smith being Will Smith.

And Margot Robbie. Goddamn.

Moppeh

Banned
Is Robbie Margot another name of Tara Strong? Because if not, pass

Btw, the writer is the one who made The Legend of Chun-Li sooooooooo

Margot Robbie is gonna kick ass in this.

Alright DC, you have me hyped for the DCU now. Let's see what you can do.

Raistlin

Leto could be interesting ... assuming he doesn't phone it in.

Question is, does the director choose to have Leto come up with his own interpretation ... or base it off of Ledger's version? Leto probably has the chops to do either justice, but that's kind of a dicey proposition in terms of fan reaction. Really hard to tell which way that could go :\

DieH@rd

Banned
Solid cast [except Jay].

I'm most interested to see how will Leto transform himself. He's the really great choice for Jocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom