• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Suicide Squad' to Star Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdcMyV7SPkM

This Maude girl (skip to 1.30) is trying to 1up Grace Randolph I guess, "Marvel is Colored", "Enchantress is the grudge", " flush Croc down the toilet", "roller derby Harley"...ect. this is very example of trying way too hard to hate DC. She also seems to not know Enchantress or Harley, since that how Harley Quinn look in the comic now and if she ever read Justice League Dark she should know that Enchantress is a super model. this hate train is really annoying.

a916

This Maude girl (skip to 1.30) is trying to 1up Grace Randolph I guess, "Marvel is Colored", "Enchantress is the grudge", " flush Croc down the toilet", "roller derby Harley"...ect. this is very example of trying way too hard to hate DC. She also seems to not know Enchantress or Harley, since that how Harley Quinn look in the comic now and if she ever read Justice League Dark she should know that Enchantress is a super model. this hate train is really annoying.

To be honest, I saw Enchantress and I was immediately like, is that Calypso?

Effect

Maude Garrett's Marvel worship is annoying (thankfully others on amc movie talk aren't like that), has been for a while, but she has a long way to go before reaching the level of Grace Randolph. She a reason why I'm glad these weird youtube channels upload other people'e videos. This way I can see the insane stuff she says from time to time without actually giving her an actual views. That woman will take a completely unrelated topic and somehow throw in a WB/DC insult and praise Marvel as a result. She can't help herself. She's an good example of a person where Marvel can do no wrong at all. Even when she acknowledges she wants to be positive she'll turn around in the next minute make an insult. When I learned she used to work for Marvel it started making more sense why she's like this but it just gets worse and worse.

My biggest issue with her is for someone so comic knowledgeable, or claims to be, the very idea that the films would not be a 1 to 1 direct adaption of a comic is completely and utterly foreign to her. Or at least appears to be. So she'll knock WB/DC for making changes. Something they've always done whenever they make a new show or movie. Never mind that Marvel is not a faithful adaption of the original 616 universe but a combination of various versions of characters. This is part of why makes her a hypocrite and why people really should not look to her for her opinion (which is also misinformed a lot as well).

IconGrist

Maude Garrett's Marvel worship is annoying (thankfully others on amc movie talk aren't like that), has been for a while, but she has a long way to go before reaching the level of Grace Randolph. She a reason why I'm glad these weird youtube channels upload other people'e videos. This way I can see the insane stuff she says from time to time without actually giving her an actual views. That woman will take a completely unrelated topic and somehow throw in a WB/DC insult and praise Marvel as a result. She can't help herself. She's an good example of a person where Marvel can do no wrong at all. Even when she acknowledges she wants to be positive she'll turn around in the next minute make an insult. When I learned she used to work for Marvel it started making more sense why she's like this but it just gets worse and worse.

My biggest issue with her is for someone so comic knowledgeable, or claims to be, the very idea that the films would not be a 1 to 1 direct adaption of a comic is completely and utterly foreign to her. Or at least appears to be. So she'll knock WB/DC for making changes. Something they've always done whenever they make a new show or movie. Never mind that Marvel is not a faithful adaption of the original 616 universe but a combination of various versions of characters. This is part of why makes her a hypocrite and why people really should not look to her for her opinion (which is also misinformed a lot as well).

We still talkin' about Maude or Grace? Lol

3N16MA

Banned
That SS cast photo thread was something else.

Hope WB get him back to play Deathstroke.

Seems like he is leaving the door open for WB to bring him into the DCCU, again. He also wants to play Punisher which means he really wants to be in one of theses films.

Darkseid was suggested in the other thread. Similar to what Brolin is doing with Thanos.

21GunShow

Neo Member
YJJqlBc.png

Avi's up for grabs

Mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom