• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Suicide Squad' to Star Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEC4FGqXIAAlEAp.jpg

Why is this fun to me?
It's totally going to be a cast picture.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So nothing from David Ayer? You just don't say "get ready" to not post anything.

Call me crazy but if we aren't getting a classic style Harley, I wouldn't mind something like the Arkham Knight costume or the Insurgency costume from Injustice.

This is going to be one bizarre-ass movie, I'm excited.

Super bizarre.

I think Boomerang is probably the most comic accurate. Katana too. Deadshot looks close enough, I just wish he had his mask on. I'm also glad Croc is back to "guy with a skin condition that makes the most of it" instead of "hey look, giant talking crocodile".

I need a full solo shot of Harley. Dunno how I feel yet.

Loxley

Super bizarre.

I think Boomerang is probably the most comic accurate. Katana too. Deadshot looks close enough, I just wish he had his mask on. I'm also glad Croc is back to "guy with a skin condition that makes the most of it" instead of "hey look, giant talking crocodile".

I need a full solo shot of Harley. Dunno how I feel yet.

Yeah, Harley's character is going to come down the voice and the way she interacts with the Joker/the other characters. If Robbie can play a great Harley, then I think people who don't like her design will get past it.

strafer

Tom Hardy Reveals Why He Dropped Out of SUICIDE SQUAD

“Warner Bros. is my home studio and I love them so I was really bummed out. I wanted to work on that and I know the script is really fucking alley and I also know what’s gonna happen with The Joker and Harley Quinn in that; I won’t give away too much…it’s fucking alley. And that whole territory is something that I would certainly—I mean, everybody loves The Joker. Everybody loves The Joker. Will Smith is a dope guy, but everybody loves The Joker and that’s gonna, I think, be a very important film for fans.”

“There’s a very practical element as to why I’ve missed out on that foray, which is because Alejandro [G. Inarritu] has overshot by three months in Calgary, so we’ve got to go back out to Patagonia or Alaska to continue shooting The Revenant which has turned into a much bigger beast than we thought, but that also looks exceptional.”

“Literally we wrapped in Calgary for now until we go back in July. It would have smashed the two, I would’ve had a beard. It was just not gonna happen so I got ass-slammed technically out of Suicide Squad, gutted, so I had to hand it over to Joel Kinnaman, who will do an amazing job. It’s just I got bumped out, and that’s cool that’s the way it is.”

Loxley

Absolutely love his comments especially his ringing endorsement of the script (if his stars align, he has an Oscar in his future), and hopefully it means he'll come back and do a much bigger role than Rick Flagg.

If they ever do decide to bring Green Arrow into the DCCU, I think he'd do a great job.

So long as they ensure he has the facial hair. That's pivotal.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
If they ever do decide to bring Green Arrow into the DCCU, I think he'd do a great job.

So long as they ensure he has the facial hair. That's pivotal.
Nah. Green Arrow is kinda boring and a less interesting version of Batman. I think he'd make a good Guy Gardner actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom