• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Suicide Squad' to Star Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leto's looking amazing for a 40 year old

nqWs2Bk.jpg

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
plenty of set of photos around

deadshot with his daughter (flashback?), Gotham police cars etc...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/suicide-squad-adds-twilight-actor
Alex Meraz has joined the cast....as....could it be? In flashbacks or...

He could, but he also could be Kyle Rayner, Bunker or Vibe (all doubtful in suicide squad). Wasn't there a rumor that it would show Waller's meta prison? I could maybe see Bunker or Vibe in there. Going by Zack's previous comments it seems DC isn't reluctant to show off a wide variety of C-stringers in their movies, don't know if they'll ever build on them.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
New photos for Affleck on set, so why Batman is in this (the I thought SS is after MoS and Batsy was on hiatus? I'm not complaining ( Joker x Batman is gold) but I thought in Batman will return to action in BvS and not before.

again, I'm not complaining. Bats hunting the SS members or Joker in the 3rd act of this will be insane
DC need to give us a solo Batman movie

New photos for Affleck on set, so why Batman is in this (the I thought SS is after MoS and Batsy was on hiatus? I'm not complaining ( Joker x Batman is gold) but I thought in Batman will return to action in BvS and not before.

again, I'm not complaining. Bats hunting the SS members or Joker in the 3rd act of this will be insane

BvS is coming out like 4 months before Suicide Squad.

BvS is coming out like 4 months before Suicide Squad.

chronologically it is before BvS.

Maybe they'll have the Arkham breakout on the news at the beginning of BvS, have Batman don the costume, then show a flash back in Suicide Squad showing Joker and Bats with
Death in the Family

chronologically it is before BvS.

Maybe they'll have the Arkham breakout on the news at the beginning of BvS, have Batman don the costume, then show a flash back in Suicide Squad showing Joker and Bats with
Death in the Family

has that been accurately confirmed by Ayer or WB? Until then, I say it's all up in the air.

BadAss2961

Batman could be in character flashbacks, or he could even serve as a background antagonist to the Squad like in Assault on Arkham.

As mentioned before, I don't think a timeline has been confirmed yet. Anything can happen.

god damn batman's in this too? between punk/swag rapper joker and more battfleck this might be better than batman v superman. not to mention harley quinn and will smith as deadshot. might be my most hyped comic book film after xmen.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
So it's officially Batman and not just a Bruce cameo. hype x1000∞. and the title need an update, "Suicide Squad' to Star Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney and the goddamn Batfleck"

but yeah a hunting game between Suicide Squad members x Batman x Joker will be insane.

now we only need Deathstroke in the mix.

So it's officially Batman and not just a Bruce cameo. hype x1000∞. and the title need an update, "Suicide Squad' to Star Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney and the goddamn Batfleck"

but yeah a hunting game between Suicide Squad members x Batman x Joker will be insane.

now we only need Deathstroke in the mix.

Can you provide a link to this official information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom