• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://natalie.mu/comic/gallery/show/news_id/72740/image_id/135770

Here we go, finally a clean visual.

e0Ih6.jpg

My new desktop wallpaper. Excellent character designs.

fertygo

Yeah, it's a split cour season and still no one watched it!

Arakawa is probably a close second in terms of "no one cares", but at least it's licensed in North America!
Yet SHAFT still makes more episode of it :(
You'll make this penguin sad. why do you want to make me sad?
This is unfair for me too :(

http://natalie.mu/comic/news/72740

The news article also confirms that Zetsuen no Tempest will be airing on MBS' Animeism slot in October. So looks like it's replacing E7AO. BONES -> BONES. :)
YES! Manga adaptation with nice sakuga is the best kind of sakuga.

cajunator

Banned
I still haven't watched Guilty Crown. Is this why I still think anime can be saved?
You all seem to have survived after watching it though, so maybe its not so bad.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'm not sure who is more predictable, you or icecream.

It's definitely DTL.

I still haven't watched Guilty Crown. Is this why I still think anime can be saved?
You all seem to have survived after watching it though, so maybe its not so bad.

It's so bad that by the time the final episode arrives the train has already lost so much steam it doesn't even crash spectacularly. It's depressing.

Jarmel

Banned
So is there any possibility that AO un-bombas itself if the post-ep.12 developments are pleasing enough to
fans of the original
?

*Shrug*. It might have staying power if the second half turns out to be really good. Depends if Japan goes crazy over da new developments.

fertygo

Just realize those Zetsuen design completely different than the manga design.
Its better though.
I actually started to like where they were going with Shu in the second half but they fucked up bad when they brought back Gai. Shu was becoming like a more restrained Lelouch.

Nah.. its still AB kind of bad.

Yes.

Meanwhile, DTL loved everything about Guilty Crown. Except for Ayase, apparently.

She's like GC's version of Sakura Haruno.
At least Ayase did do something noble at the end, bringing the void genome to shu, so she does get praise for that, and that team up at the school was cool there, I wont lie, so maybe two things

Jex

Don't get this wrong ..you're free on how you entertain yourself ..i respect that and i don't understand how skiping the intro and the explanation for a media and jumping in the middle is something intresting..

i don't

Feel free to have an opinion on something when you intentionnaly skipped many parts of it. You're right , entertain yourself... what's the point of story and plot in a anime , anyway ???

I won't comment on this issue afterward..

Well, in that case I suppose I can say whatever I want because I get the closing the word.

If I know that a piece of entertainment only has limited value for me (and, based on everything I had read about Accel World I had a pretty good idea that I wouldn't like the show) then I will selectively chose to consume only the parts that entertain me e.g. cool robot action. It's like listening to selective tracks from an album, rather than the whole thing which may contain tracks you don't care for.

I don't think it's a particularly radical position to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom